ME25 or POD

Hanriky

I have a ME-25 now, wondering who knows how does it compare to Line 6 POD X3 Live?
Personally, I do not like Me-25 that much in terms of effects, especailly the variation of its Sound Library.
Also, when I put in its CD onto my computer, it plays the clips on my computer only, instead on the Me-25. is it the case?

Any looper on X3 Live? I know we can connect MP3 with it and jam along with music. Headphone exists too.

Pod x3 live is the ultimate weapon for recording. Even though it is not made to play live, but u can still get a very tone out of it through an amp. Pod x3 live is extremely versatile, u can basically play any genre on it from super clean tones to heavy metal tones. i think there is 98 stomp box models build in it, 73 amp models. Definately the best mutli effects pedal. If u wanna compare line6 products to Boss products - tone wise pod x3 able to offer more range of tones compared to ur boss me25. Even now ppl are changing from boss gt-10 to pod x3 live becos the pod x3 is much more easier to use. Less complex in a way.

I have tried both pod x3 and gt-10 before, and i can say that i prefer the pod x3.

Pod x3 live is the ultimate weapon for recording. Even though it is not made to play live, but u can still get a very tone out of it through an amp. Pod x3 live is extremely versatile, u can basically play any genre on it from super clean tones to heavy metal tones. i think there is 98 stomp box models build in it, 73 amp models. Definately the best mutli effects pedal. If u wanna compare line6 products to Boss products - tone wise pod x3 able to offer more range of tones compared to ur boss me25. Even now ppl are changing from boss gt-10 to pod x3 live becos the pod x3 is much more easier to use. Less complex in a way.

I have tried both pod x3 and gt-10 before, and i can say that i prefer the pod x3.

pod x3 LIVE not made to used LIVE? did you mean the bean version of the x3?

hahaha. Is there a Pod X3 Studio then? :D

well, all the x3s can be used for studio and live be it the bean, live or pro. it depends on how simple or complicated u want ur rig to be. using the bean or pro for live would generally require a foot controller for maximum versatility.

the podx3 live is incomparable to a me25, and even the me50(i sold my me50 straight away after using it for 2 years when i got my x3 live).

you won't need an amp with a pod x3 live - just play through headphones for the best sound, or a decent monitor speaker.

i dont even need to talk about the recording capabilities of the x3 compared to me25/50, lol

boss GT 10 for recording still not up to my standard, but for live ok lah can pass depending what amp you use

pod x3 LIVE not made to used LIVE? did you mean the bean version of the x3?

The whole series of POD x3 is originally made to do recordings. But It can also offer u great tone through an amp. But yeah the pod x3 live is the best to do live shows with as it is design to have easy access well standing up. But the pod x3 Bean can also be used live, but u might need to purchase a separate FBV pedal board to control it.

Back