Marshall MG15MSII

Normal one is $375, as stated by Sub in his initial post here...the ZW model is, I think around the $420-$470 range, if I remember correctly from Beez'`s shop. I played thru the ZW model, not much of a difference from the normal one :)

weihuarocks:
You can get it at davis or from beez, and i don't think they come grounded.
Price should be around 400.

davis and beez only has the zw one!

sorry but i think zw one is ugly HAHA
prefer the classic marshall black grill.
why pay more for something i dont like
nobody selling the normal one?:(

For those of you wanting a whole new take on the Marshall MG15MSII,
GO TO LOOK FOR BEEZ at Roxy square..

He modded his Marshall amps with better capacitors (orange drops), higher quality diodes, custom LEDs etc.. The tone is truly different and makes this a formidable amp indeed (mods were done for the distortion only btw).. The pricing can be obtained via Beez, but I reckon it is around 100 plus minus bucks more.. Those already with the amp can bring it to him to be modded, EVEN IF YOURS IS A MARSHALL MG15/MG15CDR..

I truly don't like the Marshall MG series and their AVTs.. However, his mod makes it a totally different monster.. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Btw, those who want this amp can get it from Beez as well.. He has modded and unmodded ones.. But I assure you after trying out the modded ones you'd wanna save up a lil more.. It'll be pricy for a first amp, but it will ensure that you need not change your amp in a long time..

Unfortunately, you covered only the LED installed.. Should blog about the tone changes also..

Different diodes+capacitors does wonders to tone! :mrgreen:

nah... just taking notes.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

today's working environment (especially corporate settings) breed lots of cold & calculative remarks among colleagues, especially from people higher up in the management: you should do this, you should do that, you should finish this, you should go there... you get the drift.

Woah man.. Wasn't intending to be harsh or anything..
The idea of the mod was to improve the the tone + make it look better..
While you blogged about the custom LED (which I purposely did not elaborate on since your blog already has the information), I sought to inform the public that there are tone changes as well to the overdrive channel..
Don't get me wrong, the sites I constantly check for updates are Soft and your blog (top 2 on my list).. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

And I get what you mean.. Just look at the "Review Request" section of all Review sections.. I used the word "should" because I felt Beez's efforts on changing the diodes+capacitors (a tough job indeed) should be recognized as well.. So no hard feelings! And my apologies if you feel offended..

Last edited:
nah bro... no offence taken
283.gif

i'll touch on the capacitor-tone related issues when i try Beez's amp with some other guitars...

Back