Marshall MG15MSII

when it comes to feedback- it's expected for high gain settings, regardless of the amp brand name.

if it's hum/ background hiss, then it relates to a certain anomaly.

just wondering.. how loud can this amp go?
is it like loud enough to perform in an enclosed area? (auditorium etc)

for recording, any good amp, Marshall or otherwise, would do, yes?

it's only value for money if it meets your needs assessment & you value what it has in store.

Hmmm I kinda like the MG30FX more, and it lists for the same price. Alot more balls and defined treble range + the effects add some bonus to its value. A/Bed it next to the MicroStack and it's just a bigger sounding amp.

A 100w amp is percieved to be 1.7 times louder than a 15w amp at full volume on paper. That's quite a lot so i guess a 15w amp is not loud enough to be used unmic'ed in a performance situation.

Should not be a problem if the house PA system is good and the amp is mic'ed up well though.

yes, mic-up is a make/ break thing. recently performed with a defunct Trace Elliot Brat 15R; the mic-up does wonders to give it a 'big' amp illusion...

brat.gif

Marshall MG15MSII Vs Fender Frontman 25R

Anyone has any idea which amp is better? Marshall MG15MSII Vs Fender Frontman 25R?
Is MG15MSII 15 WATT?
Compare these 2 which is worth buying?

But what is the use of having 2 stack?
Compare this to frontman 25R, which has a better clear tone?

Your ZW stack compare to a MG15CDR wats the different?
Both are 15watt.
How much u pay for yr ZW?
MG15MSII and ZW stack are the same thing rite?
Only diff is the look??

Your ZW stack compare to a MG15CDR wats the different?
Both are 15watt.
How much u pay for yr ZW?
MG15MSII and ZW stack are the same thing rite?
Only diff is the look??

ya

the circles cost like 10~30 bucks more i guess hahahaha

Anyone has any idea which amp is better? Marshall MG15MSII Vs Fender Frontman 25R?
Is MG15MSII 15 WATT?
Compare these 2 which is worth buying?

this query has been addressed over at the GEAR- Guitar thread.

when it comes to guitars/ amps in general, there's no 'better', it's what you fancy.

Back