Local Interesting Facade.

Hickey_

Hi all,

I dont know if im posting at the right section. But here goes.
Does anyone know where in Singapore has very interesting facade / interior work which uses mostly natural material? THANKS A MILLION. :)

Last edited:
Whhaaaa?

Are you referring to soundproofing material or something? I think you're using the wrong words.

are you looking for a building as in architecture or a supplier of materials???

you post quite unclear...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Singapore

I don't know if Biopolis at one-north (www.one-north.sg) is interesting enough for you but besides the infamous Durian aka The Esplanade, I personally don't think Singapore has interesting architecture. one-north, in Buona Vista, has a nice mix of newly-designed buildings like the ones in Biopolis and Fusionopolis, and black and white bungalows which are given the makeover, like in Rochester Park and Wessex Estate. Take a look.

Maybe those 'new' skinny condominium projects in town?

Or maybe you wanna wait for the new Orchard to be completed?

I am awaiting for new building designs with exciting facades, with bated breath.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
haha! thanks all, but not supplier of materials. im looking for building or interior works.

just to ask, if supreme court can be considered as architecture... the one located @ cityhall. =/

how about the new Lasalle?

I was pretty intrigued with The Gateway at beach road. When I went there for an interview as a wide eye poly grad, I was whoaaa... why this building so pointy one?

kinda. anyway thanks to all softies. :) i've decided to settle on the old supreme court thou im not sure whether the materials used are natural stones or not. >_>

Back