Intro: The-Warlord

The-Warlord

I'm Julian, and I got to UWC since..6 years. I'm 16 now, I love nothing more than HEAVY METAL! Obviously especially Metallica...they are my addiction :D I'm also into alot of other metal bands, such as Manowar, Hammerfall, Judas Preist, Primal Fear, Dio, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth etc...I play guitar since about 3 years, but have had very bad experiences with teachers so I have not really gotten very far :). I'm studying music heavily and hope to go to Musicians Institute when I graduate and do a Certificate Program in guitar. I'm also very into history, mostly the different wars. If you have any questions about me...shoot.

Hail Warlord, my Metal Brother! \m/
Are you in to earlier Metallica (Lightning, Puppets, Justice)?
Megadeth? Slayer? Sepultura?

vernplum said:
Hail Warlord, my Metal Brother! \m/
Are you in to earlier Metallica (Lightning, Puppets, Justice)?
Megadeth? Slayer? Sepultura?

I'm into all metallica stuff. All. And for the other three bands...no no and no. :)

Fibredrive obviously my dream would be to form a metal loving band and record some classic 90's heavy metal (black album style). I may either become a session guitarist, a guitar teacher, guitar engineer...just something to do with playing guitar until the day I die :)

Hi there Warlord!
Metallica one of my fav since their first album..Kirk Hammet is one of my inspiration for me to start my guitar playing back after 5 years...btw i wish tht u manage to study at Musician Institute n graduate there..Best of luck bro...btw r u playing wif any band at the moment..wanna intro ur band? :wink:

Fibredrive obviously my dream would be to form a metal loving band and record some classic 90's heavy metal (black album style). I may either become a session guitarist, a guitar teacher, guitar engineer...just something to do with playing guitar until the day I die :)

noble and brave aspirations. 10yrs ago i would have said you were being naive, young and foolish, passionate about an impossible dream. but these days, it seems culture and mindsets are changing. you have a good chance of making it. of fulfilling ur dreams and living the life you want. all the best then. sometimes, i just wish i was born in a different era.. :)

fibredrive said:

noble and brave aspirations. 10yrs ago i would have said you were being naive, young and foolish, passionate about an impossible dream. but these days, it seems culture and mindsets are changing. you have a good chance of making it. of fulfilling ur dreams and living the life you want. all the best then. sometimes, i just wish i was born in a different era.. :)

If your not gonna go for the best, why go at all?

Back