vocals looking to form an indie band

coffee

hello.

i'm a 30 y old vocalist looking to form and play in a band. have been in bands before, but sadly most of my pals have gone on their ways since. after all these years, i can't seem to kick the habit of writing and making music, so i'm here and on the search again.

in the last year, i have been listening to arctic monkeys, the last shadow puppets, alexandra savior, the smiths, the beatles, interpol, harry styles and the likes. i've also been writing here and there but would need to play with others in a band set-up so i can write more.

my musical influences aren't limited to the bands mentioned before - i mostly get ideas to write elsewhere.

i am looking for intermediate musicians/people in my age group (late 20s/early 30s) - a guitarist who could do lead/rhythms, bassist and a drummer. i could play most of the instruments in a jamming studio. if you have a knack for writing, that would be super cool.

i'm leaving a link to an original demo i recently recorded to soundcloud below. critics, stay away - this was recorded on an iphone garageband with jbl earphones, an orange amp and some guitars.

i'm lazy and take my time to live life and write, so i'm not down to jam weekly. once every 2-3 weeks is great/or if there are new materials to play. eventually, it would be great to play some shows and get back on stage again.

i'm a big fan of making our own music, so if you're into making (original) music, please reach out to me. i don't respond to pms here, so text.

also, i have not travelled to china in the past year.

okay cheers!

faisal (9106-three-five-three-zero)
http://soundcloud.com/theloungelizard

Last edited:
Back