Rock/Metal Vocalist Available

KriegerHerzens

Hello to all my fellow musicians!

I'm a Rock/Metal Vocalist currently searching for a band with the same mindset. That is to unleash the passion in music and also to move forward in the industry.

Been as a Frontline since 2005 and officially had my first gig at 17 years old in 2007. That very same band made in through till 2010 with countless gigs till we officially disbanded in 2012 alongside the closure of Rockers League Organization.

Been invited to a few bands as a Sessionist and Main Vocals but each got disbanded after a few months/years.

Currently I do have a band, inactive for a year plus due to Covid (Drummer stuck abroad).

Therefore, I'm looking for a band as of now to Frontline once again.

My Vocal capability is between Bruce Dickinson to Michael Kiske (But a little rusty now due to not jamming for a long time). Influence by Iron Maiden,Iced Earth,Blind Guardian,Gloryhammer,Judas Priest etc. I'm 31 this year and looking for like-minded individuals.

If any bands would like to give me the opportunity to audition, it'll be great.

You can whatsapp me at 90499197, Krieger.

\m/

Hi, we are a group of Singaporean music producers and would like to work with talented singers (both male and female) based in Singapore for our personalised song website - www.songbaby.us. If you are interested, please drop us a message at wearesongbaby@gmail.com indicating your name, years of experience singing and genre of music, and we'll get back to you. Cheers, Mel :)

Hey there, noticed that your band influences are quite similar to mine. I have a YouTube account (search for "TheSunMoon" with that Opeth-Pringles photo lol) with some videos, but it's amateur-ish at best..

But if you like what you see, what say you, to online-collaboration? Cheers!

Latest posts

Back