In Each Hand A Cutlass @ ESPLANADE WATERFRONT 7 MARCH 09

Mark197 - no, this is part of the Noise Singapore showcase for Roland Lim and we're just plundering it! The lineup is

7 Mar
1930 – 2015: EN-X and Chaz Ali
2045 – 2130: Rachael Teo and Nick Tan
2200 – 2245: Roland Lim

Anyway if FTC did happen to open for us as a full unit, it'll be 3/5 of us opening for us...that does sound pretty cool. Moar stage time, moar plunder!!

Plastic - Ninjas vs pirates?? Bring it on (but we agree...cowboys still suck)

bro goose bro would be great to see you there!

Edit on my previous post - I just realised that For This Cycle WILL be making an appearance on stage at some time during the set for one of Roland's songs :)

totally....i mean if u checked out FTC's session band.......

then

IEHAC......

then

my "backing" band for sat....

shhhhhhhh hush hush

I just called tha Goose.... :mrgreen:

Will definitely be there!!

Last edited:
yeah, its today and now we have to haul our bloody asses for a soundcheck.... its too early!!!!

Damn awesome set , the bassist was wickid sick la !!!! You'll never get music so good that it gives you the shivers anywhere else.

One of the best gigs ever! IEHAC was tight as hell. Daniel Sassoon and company put up an uber great show (I think the climax was when Dan unleashed that ripping shred run on the last song) The whole band showed that they were able to move the crowd with such emotion despite not having any vocals at all.

The band's brilliant musicianship and technical proficiency was also the highlight of the day. Dynamics were just superb as the guys just moved through quiet yet meaningful passages to full-blown intense post-metal. I just love the blend of post-rock and post-prog in IEHAC. The performance was tight as hell with intense showmanship. Love Kenny's innovative and refreshing style of bass playing too.

One of the best performances I've ever had the opportunity to catch and definitely looking out for more from the IEHAC guys!

Thanks for coming down guys, and we as a band are very glad that some of you folks enjoyed it.

IEHAC will be having another performance soon where we doing a stripped down acoustic set as well as one more in April where we will showcase mroe new songs. More details will be forthcoming.

Hopefully we will still continue to be able to please all you guys.

Awesome set guys! Something refreshing and interesting for our music scene! Daniel finally unleashed his shred-madness-geetar-tapping-fookin-fury to the max! :p I enjoyed myself very much! The last song was a killer! Go pirates!

Enjoyed myself tremendously.. Met the band aswell, really nice people. Looks like the JTM did well :D

Look forward to your next gig.

Back