i got literally friggin' ROBBED ! :(

I think easiest to prepare is a Molotov cocktail.

Just standby a glass bottle full of petrol in your bag, a separate piece of cloth for the wick and a reliable lighter.

Once any Matreps or Ah Bengs or whatever walk away laughing at you after they've grabbed your things, you just stuff the wick into the bottle mouth, light it up and throw in the direction of the f*ucker's feet and voila!

Roasted pig.

if i had the chance, i would , brother. i didnt . if i kick their ass , im putting my laptop at risk. so i couldnt. hahah. thanks man. \m/

Just curious, there were no others around to witness and give statements as well? (sorry i know it happened 1 year ago. =/) happy birthday too!

haha. they did call me down to identify the pictures. but the place was too dark. and everything happened so fast that i couldnt remember anything. so , ah well , i had to let it go ah. haha. i mean , whats gone is gone. yeah. 1 year anniversary to my lost K800i and my first SP ez link card. wow. Co-incidentally. its my birthday today. finally 18. :D

heheheh happy birthday jaarvis!

This makes me feel really angry. For one period of time a carried around a pair of homemade nun-chuku in fear of getting whacked. Never got whacked.

I hate those type of people. I got like to expensive bicycles parked outside my corridor. On christmas Eve, some bunch of malay guys [ assuming their malays as the malay guys around my neighbourhood steals bikes and motorbike parts often ] Stole both of them. So sad. In total, I have like.. 4 bicycles stolen. :(
And happy birthday :)

Don't talk big luh you all.
Dont act tough in these kinda situations man.

#1 you were out numbered and you dont know if they were armed, if you Slash one of them, they might forget the robbery and just kick the sh!t out of you and prolly kill one of you

#2 you dont know how many else there were

#3 you were outnumbered

#4 those are just items, value your life more. Remember faces, report and nab them.

If that gangster tried to Slash me i would probably Zack Wylde him

Dude is it just me or does everyone else feels safer when they carry their guitars or drumsticks around? I'm just saying lol. I would LOVE to break my drumsticks with these uneducated hooligans' head instead of on my drumset, that would be so boring. It's also an excuse to ask your parents to buy you a new guitar \m/

Dude is it just me or does everyone else feels safer when they carry their guitars or drumsticks around? I'm just saying lol. I would LOVE to break my drumsticks with these uneducated hooligans' head instead of on my drumset, that would be so boring. It's also an excuse to ask your parents to buy you a new guitar \m/

With a drumstick to make you feel a little bit safer? yes,
but using a guitar to smack that dude? no!
The worst is when you have a pedalboard with you, that dude will steal your board of investments, your tone. :D

Pepper spray would have came in handy..:twisted:

Do they sell here in SG? It will be very useful

Back home I had Retractable Baton. The one COPS use. It never left the back pocket of my pants until the day I came here to SG, as I have been informed it is not allowed and not needed.

But know it hearing all of this, I guess I should have brought it with me. But honestly I still feel pretty safe here. Just like what the guy said. Choose a well lit, properly crowded area.

Pepper spray would be nice to have, although must be used in a distance to avoid getting it on your face too. Makes you think, what if you had a Taser? That would have been the best, taze all of those robbing f*** bas*** and then laugh at them as they lay there on the ground, shaking silly and drooling haha.

Last edited:
pepper spray is illegal in Singapore. There was some joker that used it in a shopping center a week or so ago, and random passers-by also kena hospitalized because it spreads through the air.

Actually being armed makes it not really safer because the robbers will arm up too. You see it in the US, everybody can have a gun so the use of deadly force is more often because you shoot first and ask later because the other guy might have a gun too. While here you might get a blue eye and a hurt ego. I can't recall reading about knife wounds and shoot-outs in Singapore on a regular basis.

Well me and my friends almost got robbed a few years back too... There were 3 of us and 6 of them... But too bad for them, the 3 of us were taekwondo black belts... and we kick their ass... They managed to get away, but one of them get badly beaten up by my friend though.. Not trying too brag here but, having some knowledge in martial arts do help to keep u protected.. Luckily they dont have any weapon with them... or else...

pepper spray is illegal in Singapore. There was some joker that used it in a shopping center a week or so ago, and random passers-by also kena hospitalized because it spreads through the air.

wow i didnt noe pepper spray was tat powerful

Actually being armed makes it not really safer because the robbers will arm up too. You see it in the US, everybody can have a gun so the use of deadly force is more often because you shoot first and ask later because the other guy might have a gun too. While here you might get a blue eye and a hurt ego. I can't recall reading about knife wounds and shoot-outs in Singapore on a regular basis.

True. This is definitely true. up your points

surprised to see this thread still active. haha. wow , all your stories sound kinda similar ah . my friend's bicycle got stolen by a mat last week . :( sad world.

jaarvis: i put my bike openly without any locks hoping to get it stolen by someone, but no one wants it. hahah. of course i dont want the bike anymore.

Back