i got literally friggin' ROBBED ! :(

JaarVis.

yeah. like what it says. i just wanna share my nightmare with you guys and hopefully you guys would learn from it. yeahh.

me and 4 other friends were studying at Bukit Merah MacDonalds where then we decided to use our laptop . me and one of my friends got outside of mac and plugged in our charger and were using it. its not far from the restaurant neither is it near. and around half an hour later , we suddenly saw 6 teenagers heading towards us and doing their what i call " Gangster Cat Walk " . and they started distracting me by threatening me as to why i stared at his brothers. And i knew there was somethin wrong as i never see em there. and yeah , one of em took my handphone and ran. then i got a tight blow on my head. of course i retaliated. and tried chasing after the guy with my phone. but i turned around to see 2 of em plugging out my laptop. knowing there's no hope to get back my phhone ,i thought i should at least save my laptop. and yeah , i managed to push em away . okay , this is gonna sound ridiculous but yes , my friend was in a totally shocked mood and he just didnt do anything. everything happened too fast and chaotic. and he was just staring at his Acer Laptop being taken away. it just happened too fast. i feel sorry for him . we gave chase for awhile and lost em as they went in different directions. then i asked my friend to dial 999 and the police acted real fast. i got into the cops' car and went around lookin' for em but to no avail. the other 3 of my friends in mac helped me run around too. couldnt get em. and then i had to go give statement and all that at Henderson Police Post. i couldnt remember the guy's face as well . it was too dark. i regretted alot of shits there. but my case is not as bad as my friend's one. i lost a SE K800i with my Singapore Polytechnic EZ-Link card. whereas he lost his Acer Laptop worth 1.7k .
all 6 of em were Malays.

so please , do not , i repeat , do not sit by yourselves in open space with valuables. and if u see some ppl keep looking at u and looking at what ur doing, get back to where they are alot of ppl. i learnt from my mistakes.
thats all. adios.

yeah man. i've lost my phone too. not actually robbed. but it was stolen. play soccer so happy with primary school friends at bedok south, leave at the side. 20 people around the court. half of them were my friends. suspect was someone who wasnt happy with me coz i rem-ed his face. and it turned out to be true. i didnt really care bout the handphone. it was the CONTACTS.

heck..these things happen to everyone at least once in a lifetime. like rork said, live and learn. dont repeat mistakes.

well..

when i was 10 years old, i was robbed of my new bicycle....

BY MALAYS AS WELL!!

though i'm a malay myself, i wasnt spared.

but back then i was timid..but if these malays pull off the same stunts again, i'mma hammer smash their faces.

* i was robbed infront of a hardware shop*:mad:

i didnt really care bout the handphone. it was the CONTACTS.

Same shit here man . well , couldnt get the face right. but got every other aspects of the 'leader' . if i had jus gave a blow to his nose , id be much happier now. well , no point now . police reports were done on the spot.
yeah. i jus learnt. the CCTV and stuffs were being checked by the police . we jus have to pray they get apprehended and they'll call my house or smth.
damn this sucks.

you must make a police report. check if the McD's CCTV can help you.

DEI! Bro subs, teruk lah you. Our bro JaarVis GOT INTO A POLICE CAR to drive around to look for the robbers - it's all in his post.

Everyone has to be wise. Our country isn't as safe as it used to be. I'm living in the east and there were a lot of parang slashings here, a few months ago. Things are ok here - for now at least, as far as I know.

But it's not cool when one has to thnk twice before going out to get supper, beer etc etc etc.

Things have changes.

DEI! Bro subs, teruk lah you. Our bro JaarVis GOT INTO A POLICE CAR to drive around to look for the robbers - it's all in his post.

aha... if he's looking for a broken nose bandit, it saves time :cool:

these thugs work in numbers, if you can catch one of them, chances are, he'll give up the rest of the gang. we should be left alone doing our thing, agree?

yeahhh . i tried grabbing one of em . thats when one blow flew to my head. and i looked back and saw the rest looking at me. so if i gave one back ,thats it. im screwed . so i jus acted like i lost balance and fall on my laptop and make sure they coudnt get that one . and then next thing i know , they were running. sad. true. i supposed to go have fun and party at sentosa tonight . and now. damn. guess my hols are screwed cuz of this .

wah lau
if me ar
chase lor
he got punch ur head ar?
if me i will already whack the mortal life of anyone of them
i am a malay and hearing this happen really disgusts shit out of me man
really,it brings total shame to me and all the malays out there
if anyone of then gets caught and convicted
may they rot in hell behind bars
peace man
i really feel for u dude

liberator, u gangster, can ah u beat people up. jaarvis here was outnumbered.

and yeah, im ashamed of my own race when these things happen.

im not malay, but im javanese...

but who cares..i wanna whack them..in memories of my dreadful robbers.

hahahaha.:twisted:

Donch waste your time to try and be a hero. Nowadays even young Malays wear tangkal from Thailand. You are lucky they didn't slash you.

The best thing is to do like what bro JaarVis suggested, and that is to be in safe places.

Those of you who wear shirts should know better what. And from the often heard, hero-talk here at Soft, I tot you guys know better.

Back