i got literally friggin' ROBBED ! :(

well , i really appreciate each and every softie here who're willing to help .
but frankly , we have to admit that there's nothing more we can do.
but hopefully the seargant incharge of this case could grab em.
one of em is enough to break the secret of the group of 6 .
i managed to beat one of their heads. after that i got beaten . well , they whack like pussies , honestly. its just that iif they gang up on me . then i cant do anything. well , lets jus hope for the better.

aw dude i feel you man. my bike got stolen 2 years ago. went down to go shop, it was there, chained. came back. it wasn't there. the chain wasnt there also.
heart pain sia...:(

bro JaarVis, me thinks it's best if you relaxed a little and share with us more on the before because that's where you can help others here so that similar incidents may not happen again.

For example, exactly where were you - describe the surroundings as best as you can. Keep in mind things related to lighting, other people, homes, traffic rather than the colour of the wall - haha just kidding on the last one.

How long were you there?

Where did you come from?

It's definitely a crime committed by gang members. 'Normal' robbers won't come in such a big group against more than one. 'Normal' robbers prefer to target a single person and they can easily find targets that are hapless rather than young guys.

Be safe
Be wise

this goes to show that ppl can go untill certain extent to get what they want
luckily,there are ppl out there that are still refined and educated
no i wasnt trying to be a keyboard hero
i was just trying to stand up for jaarvis right
as a saying goes,no one is free when in this case jaarviss is opressed
hahaha
correct me if that wasnt the right phrase to use
peace

rork I think you watched too much crimewatch bro
great advice though :)

YEAH! Watch for my new upcoming series! :D

Heh, it was fun yesterday at the Nerdy ... thread. I was hoping that we'd hit like 20. But James was stalking the thread - could sense him. Hahaha, actually he or someone was editing our posts - removing the copied list and replacing each affected post with single entries.

Anyways, that got me tired with the thread and I went to play my guitar.

Say goodnight folks. Got to get ready for football in a few hours' time.

bro JaarVis, take it easy. Don't let this hold you back. Just learn from it and take things in stride and aim to get back to normalcy as soon as possible - that's what it's all about.

Cheers
RoRK

bro JaarVis, me thinks it's best if you relaxed a little and share with us more on the before because that's where you can help others here so that similar incidents may not happen again.

For example, exactly where were you - describe the surroundings as best as you can. Keep in mind things related to lighting, other people, homes, traffic rather than the colour of the wall - haha just kidding on the last one.

How long were you there?

Where did you come from?

It's definitely a crime committed by gang members. 'Normal' robbers won't come in such a big group against more than one. 'Normal' robbers prefer to target a single person and they can easily find targets that are hapless rather than young guys.

Be safe
Be wise

well , there were very few ppl . like one or two.
i was sitting at the steps outside bukit merah macdonalds.
there was sufficient lighting. but yet quite dark.
traffic was low.
i was there for an hour.
i came from inside macdonalds.

they ARE gangsters.
and i bet they've done these before.
they were kinda experienced. the way they distracted me and all .
the police also told me there are several cases like this around that particular area.

to be safe , jus carry a pen knife in ur underwear whenver u go out. best. :D
hahah.
well , hopefully u guys can learn from my mistake.

Hi bro, sorry to hear of ur mishap. But here`s a little hint, next time, u face a situation like this...be sure to KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!!!!! :) Those losers deserve it.

Good luck. :)

oh my god, im really sorry to hear this kinda thing happening in singapore. Criminals are getting bolder and bolder isnt it. but dont worry, the SPF is very efficient (or is it) so hopefully they can grab CCTV footage from the macdonalds and send them assholes back to where they belong - the ja0ul. hah

were they teenagers or?

PPS: ur friend really a bit kuku sia hah

:???: i feel for you bro, really...

but the most important thing is you and your friend are both safe. look on the bright side, they could have done worse things and STILL take both ur laptops and stuff.

hope those buggers get caught soon

That is bad...I feel for you bro.

I hope the guys get caught, I saw a parang slashing before right in my eyes, it happened very fast alright. And I know how you mean by "fast". It's either we're too slow to react(due to shock) or they're f*ckin' ninjas.

Eastside is slowly becoming rowdy cause the number of delinquents are increasing. It's best to have pepper spray and some form of safety when you're out late at night. Bukit Merah eh? hmm..I think I know the McDonalds.

Back