i got literally friggin' ROBBED ! :(

I actually took like 30 mins to read thru every post. and ended up here. gosh.

p.s. without realizing it's a 365days old thread.

Last edited:
and a secret phone that can contact chuck norris so he can be here to help. LOL.

hahah....yeah yeah...

and he should have pulled out his JEM and played a million notes per second so that the robbers' minds would be blown to pieces by the awesomeness right?

Dude ,I got robbed at knifepoint last year christmas eve at 1am outside a friggin 7-11 and an old man saw and did nothing .

lovelovelovelove these stupid negligent singaporeans ,hope the SFP can do something about it .

I lodged a police report but no response ever since ,

haha. they did call me down to identify the pictures. but the place was too dark. and everything happened so fast that i couldnt remember anything. so , ah well , i had to let it go ah. haha. i mean , whats gone is gone. yeah. 1 year anniversary to my lost K800i and my first SP ez link card. wow. Co-incidentally. its my birthday today. finally 18. :D

I feel bad for you. I have a 24 hours macdonalds near my house. It doesn't look safe at all at night. Next time if I'm going, I'd only bring just enough change :-D and no fancy shoes selipar jepon nobody wants to steal :p

Back