Heaven and Hell (Dio & Black Sabbath) in Singapore!

hello people, im trying to help my friend. so im trying my luck here. anyway, anyone going for heaven and hell but not going for megadeth? i'd like to purchase the megadeth ticket for a cheaper price using the top up benefit. do pm me. thanks.

so far no real claim to trivium opening yet.

but if you check the tour dates, on the 25th trivium are opening for H&H in japan.
then on the 28th trivium are scheduled to play australia, so a stopover is a possibility.

hey even the megadeth ticket is bought from Inokii,I can still get the $85 ticket from Sistic right?

was anyone in far east plaza earlier on today? I bumped into the band at far east plaza minus geezer. Firstly, school ends. Secondly, meeting H&H!! : DDDDDDDD

Oh my god~ Today today tonight tonight~!! I've been freaking trembling with full of excitement, I just can't sleep at all~! First is the great Megadeth, now will be the great Heaven and Hell~!! Everything just pass by so damn fast~!! So magical~ >__<;;;

kerplunk182:

Please tell us more about them being at Far East Plaza~!! Please?? >__<;;;

H&H was AWESOME!
Best song would definately be Heaven and Hell!! Neon Knights was the encore to end the night. Dio sounds good as ever! Vinny's drum solo was wicked. Iommi was dishing out the best riffs ever!

Can anyone explain to me Geezer's right hand technique? I can't seem to figure out how he played those fast runs!

they were definitely awesome man.. heh among my favourites were I, Voodoo, and definitely Heaven and Hell!!

Back