Placebo - Live in Singapore

jskadiang

n279711162152_2865.jpg

After fifteen years, six studio albums, ten million album sales, breakdowns, clean ups and the dizzy swell of global success, Placebo have certainly earned their place among the world's great rock bands.

"Placebo's latest album "Battle For The Sun" marks a new chapter in the band's impressive history. Uplifting, with stylish pop-hooks still intact, the new album "takes the best elements of their sound and focuses it into a cohesive listening experience-- there's no filler to be found." - Alternative Press

The band recently won the “Best Alternative Award” at the 2009 MTV Awards in Europe beating out Muse, Paramore, The Killers & The Prodigy! Don’t miss your chance to see them Live in Singapore on 18th March, 2010, 8pm at Fort Canning Park!

Proudly brought to you by Midas Promotions and LAMC Productions.

Tickets go on sale 9am on 2nd February, 2010 at all Sistic outlets.
Sistic Booking Hotline: (65) 6348-5555
Sistic Website: http://www.sistic.com.sg

Prices (Sistic booking fee applies)
$98
$110 (At the door)

Holders of Muse (Big Night Out) and Paramore tickets are entitled to an early bird price of $88 for a limited period!

This band i MUST watch.
I wouldnt mind swapping my muse and paramore tickets just t catch this band!:) :) :)

hey wanna go together as softies? just like how they did for paramore?
but i checked their website and sistic, there's no news about them(maybe not updated). got any links to clarify for it?

Last edited:
hey wanna go together as softies? just like how they did for paramore?
but i checked their website and sistic, there's no news about them(maybe not updated). got any links to clarify for it?

if im not wrong, tickets would be out on 2feb, which is the coming tuesday. anyway for sistic, their online sales of tickets would start @ 9am, while their hotline opens @ 10am everyday... so be prepared for 2th feb 9am to purchase ur placebo tix!!

i'd be going for placebo too, even though i'd bought my tix for koc on thurs already... why didnt they make the announcement earlier!!

lol, anw im selling/trading 3tix for my koc on thurs to a friday show if possible.
http://soft.com.sg/forum/others-music-related-buy-sell/167922-wtt-kings-convenience-thurs-tix-friday.html

anyone who is interested in getting placebo/paramore concert tickets can reply me through pm or contact me at 96316634. i have 10 each for each concert. selling at $70 each. let me know! :)

anyone who is interested in getting placebo/paramore concert tickets can reply me through pm or contact me at 96316634. i have 10 each for each concert. selling at $70 each. let me know! :)

Where were you? Supposed to deal today... Don't tell me you go back on your words and not getting back to me.. and others...

ATTENTION EVERYONE! drozaxx is a scammer, do not fall into his trap, this guy dosent have a life and all he wants to do is to screw others up:mad:

one thing for sure, they rocked jakarta last night,
and yeah baby, they rocked hard, and harder after the encore

be prepared

Anyone wanna share to get group tickets for Placebo?!
I'm getting two tickets, another 8 and we can get $20 off our tickets (78)!
1)Davin
2)Davin

Back