Heaven and Hell (Dio & Black Sabbath) in Singapore!

hehe.. who is not going to megadeth concert can help me get megadeth concert tix for $60?? i cant go for black sabbath due to i hv to work on dat day TnT.. damn sien..

got mine last week. Anyone knows how i can take pictures? will they confiscate my cam if they see me taking pics?

Guys!!! I heard from an extremely reliable source that TRIVIUM is opening up for H&H on that day!!!!!! Gear up for even more Metal Mayhem!! Spread the word :)

Guys!!! I heard from an extremely reliable source that TRIVIUM is opening up for H&H on that day!!!!!! Gear up for even more Metal Mayhem!! Spread the word :)

r u f*cking serious????????????????

any chance that they'll be opening for Megadeth too??????

can u pls confirm it LOL

AWAITING YOUR REPLY EXCITEDLY!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
it is a somewhat possibility.
cos both trivium and H&H are playing the same show in japan on oct25th.

the only thing thats not right, is on roadrunner site it says trivium will be in NZ on oct27th...
but trivium's site has no mention of that date.

it is a somewhat possibility.
cos both trivium and H&H are playing the same show in japan on oct25th.

the only thing thats not right, is on roadrunner site it says trivium will be in NZ on oct27th...
but trivium's site has no mention of that date.

I actually decided to save on the H&H gig since i'm already going for Megadeth....

But if Trivium is really opening for H&H, hell i think i'm going for both man!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! can I buy the Heaven and Hell tickets at a lower price if I already have a Megadeth ticket?

please someone..reply quick..

I so very want to watch..stupid money problems!!!

One more week!!!!

and I wonder,how early will all of y'all be at the show to be sure of a good spot? Considering it's free standing.

AEnimic u havn't get ur tickets yet? sorry man i end up going for the both concerts.. haha

haha it's alright. have fun there.I'm gonna get mine pretty soon..still saving my ass off.

and yeah,I guess everything from Dio-era and probably Paranoid? or Iron Man? but I highly doubt so too.

overall,I love both eras.

so what time is recommended to be there?

Back