Get Drunk On Tom Yum !! (26th to 30th March)

i swear i saw 1 -2 black figures at the top of the stairs...

but girlpants rabak sia... nrv take our pic... took pics of staircase!

Get drunk on tom yum!!

I had a great eve at the thai feast.. especially watching the 2 very good Band performing.. Thank you Aurigami for doing my favourite cover .. couldnt help singing along at the end of this song while recording the performance using my handphone.
Here's the clip enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzcZWbV23H8

i swear i saw 1 -2 black figures at the top of the stairs...

but girlpants rabak sia... nrv take our pic... took pics of staircase!

I SAW 1 - FIRST WHITISH NOW IT APPEARS BLACK ....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vcppye2SCVU/Sc-Qt2PEwyI/AAAAAAAAA6E/ozIQk9GXGJI/s1600-h/P280309_21.22

tell me what U think ....

3398058348_6a2014eaed.jpg

Last edited:
there are many more bro tat day... got girlpants, thoa, arina, blodstyre, mattbella.

aurigami are all softies too lol... spinningsticks, funkees, syltramon

but hey... i love rock n roll!

Alamak Boon, wah lau eh.....then me and my wife you forgot.......we softies oso what. LOL!

Jerry, me BlackAcidDevil WiCkeD PuSSyCaT oso there cooking backstage.

Finale

Tonight was the finale to the Thai Exhibition 2009 show, and Swing Out Broziz did the closing set with their Jazz, Swing and Blues numbers.

I would like to thank again all bands that participated,Softies that came down to support and last but not least The Royal Thai Embassy of Singapore for opening their doors to showcase Singapore bands.

Thank You

Big thank U on behalf of RG to Eaddy, Dew & the Thai embassy for the opportunity to play.

Looking forward to the next one bro ...

cheerz

Alamak Boon, wah lau eh.....then me and my wife you forgot.......we softies oso what. LOL!

Jerry, me BlackAcidDevil WiCkeD PuSSyCaT oso there cooking backstage.

I guess you shooked my hand bro, you're the macho guy right (so friendly), hope you remember me as there was a lot of ppl last sat. my wife & my friend would like to thank you guys for putting this event & I have soar throat for the past 2 days, but heck its all worth it.

on behalf of Aurigami,i would rike to saying thank u very nice for inviting us to play in tis event. sad but true, i didnt get to taste he thai food :(
but the beer is cheap! hahaa

thank u very strong Eaddy & Dew for organising this,u can call us anytime if u want!
Thai Embassy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: fgl, wen want to do G3?

Back