Get Drunk On Tom Yum !! (26th to 30th March)

3394283596_0716d8c90e.jpg

Aurigami's guitarist Boon!!

3393468435_a8ae21974d.jpg

Aurigami while doing a soundcheck!!

HAHAHAHAHA THANX JERRY ... HOW DID u CONVINCE FIONA TO SHOW U THE TATS ON HER BACK???????????? :mrgreen:

You're very welcome Tetra & FGL :)

It was an AWESOME show and everyone was having a blast - so thank YOU for putting up a great performance!

You guys didn't eat your spicy Thai food! It was in your dressing room :p

Boon - there was actully a large fan for the bands, but I think someone in the audience moved it to face THEM instead. Oops. Haha. Will sort that out. But anyway, sweaty musicians look better ;) LOL

Next up, THE SCENESTEALERS and MIDRIFFS. Tonight at 7-8pm and 8-9pm. Remember all, it's FREE ENTRY, so bring your whole family, entourage, gang, alumni, etc down!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy THAI FOOD on sale as well as the ever-popular Thai Iced Tea.

This bandshow is proudly brought to you by Starscream Productions.

See you all there!!!!!!!!!

-=^..^=-

You're very welcome Tetra & FGL :)
Boon - there was actully a large fan for the bands, but I think someone in the audience moved it to face THEM instead. Oops. Haha. Will sort that out. But anyway, sweaty musicians look better ;) LOL

wah... if have then can feeling steve vai... damn... :p

Tonight SceneStealers and MidRiffs took to the stage, it was a merry night of ska,reggae and dangdut.

Despite the rain, all went well. I guess both bands are 311 fans.

Anyway, tomorrow is the final day and Swing Out Broziz will do the final show.

Thank you again to all bands that participated.

More gigs coming up, still negotiating , working something out for bands to be paid much much more.

If a band can hold an audience, they deserved to be paid.

More gigs coming up, still negotiating , working something out for bands to be paid much much more.

If a band can hold an audience, they deserved to be paid.

Just wondering how to get to play for this type of gigs :cool: well thanks again for making this happen & you made the Kevin break dance :mrgreen:

Morning FGL or shall I say Jimmy Hendrix, bro my friend really dig your red house piece. Until now am having soar throat.

Morning FGL or shall I say Jimmy Hendrix, bro my friend really dig your red house piece. Until now am having soar throat.

AHAZ ..... ME FAR FROM HENDRIX ..... but the cutting heads with Faz Hendrix was cool .... ;)

Thanx again bro for all the pix & stuff - gret to finally meet U:mrgreen:

there are many more bro tat day... got girlpants, thoa, arina, blodstyre, mattbella.

aurigami are all softies too lol... spinningsticks, funkees, syltramon

but hey... i love rock n roll!

Back