Get Drunk On Tom Yum !! (26th to 30th March)

Today's the day! Tom Yum's brewing,ready for consumption. Bands will be selling their merch and cd's and everything they can sell at the venue.

To start off, tonight.....Louise Wilson from the UK and Dreamfall.

Tomorrow, London Fog and Sourgrapes.

Saturday, bro FGL , Tetragrammaton and Retrogroove along with Aurigami.

Sunday, MidRiffs and Scenestealers.

And on Monday, Swing Out Broziz for the finale.

SEE YOU AT THE EMBASSY!

Yesterday, Louise Wilson and Dreamfall entertained the audience with their laidback tunes, it was refreshing.

Today, Sourgrapes radioheaded the crowd and then The London Fog rocked the audience to the end.

Retrogroove and Aurigami will be up next tomorrow.

yeah I caught the London fog last night - pretty good band and good equiptment U got there - hope the crowd wont be tto laidback when we play tonight -

Hahaha.....James, nice to see you again after so long.

Anyway, tonight was great lah.Excellent guys. Thank you Retrogroove and Aurigami.

You guys make drunk people breakdance to rock and roll...LOL!

Pheeeeewheeeeet!!!!

i had loads of fun! thank u organizers! thank you people who came and danced and enjoyed our music.
Retro Groove was great!

James: nice to know that you were there! :D didn manage to spot you in the crowd though...

the after party at YellowJello WOOOOOO!~ :D

i enjoyed the music, yazeid (bassist) enjoyed the dancing, LJ (drummer headed back early :( so he missed out the fun...

BOON, got some chicks number!!!! ;)

hey hey .. thanks Eaddy & the org at the Thai fest .. great gig and fun time was had by all in Retro Groove, especially the RG / Aurigami / audience sing a long finale ....

Thanks also to all the softies (like Jerry) and FGL Kaki nangers who came down & supported us / Aurigami for this gig ...

cheeerz

ithe after party at YellowJello WOOOOOO!~ :D

i enjoyed the music, yazeid (bassist) enjoyed the dancing, LJ (drummer headed back early :( so he missed out the fun...

BOON, got some chicks number!!!! ;)

ahhhh ... Boonz was busy as usual I guess ...hee heee ... :mrgreen: no wonder I could spot him from stage all night long last night

Syltramon - one day we must duet a song..U got a great voice!

This is from Starscream Productions FB group, a member pmed us

"Retro Groove really rocks the house same as aurigami. How I wish to have them back on sun to entertain the crowd again. The songs they played and their experience really speaks out loud!!!. Awesome perfomance guys!!! 2 thumbs up for the two bands. 2 big letter 'P' for them.. Professional Performers... Kudos!!!"

Guys,Tetra,Retrogroove and Aurigami.......thank you for committing, being professional and rock on!!!!!!!!!!!

u ARE VERY WELCOME EADDY :mrgreen:.... shout thanks to Dew too ... and btw hahaaha my guys wee hungry & questioned me after that why I didnt bringthe food for them ... :mrgreen:

Alamak, dinner is on me lah next time we meet.I gave all your ration to Aurigami.....i think Boon ate all.

Like that, next time dinner on Boon. LOL

thanks again for the nice words. :)

alamak fgl... my band nvr eat oso sia... thoa & blodstyre makan our ration. lol
ok ok next time chicken rice!!! on BlackAcidDevil's account!

syltramon: a man got to do wat a man got to do :p

james... u only see syltra meh? neber see me ah? :(

Got, but like you said, "a man has got to do what a man has got to do". ha..ha.... next time you got to put on your tech rider -> a high power fan to wind your long lustrous hair!

Last night was an awesome gig I must say. Great to see many familiar faces and some new faces from Soft! A big thank you for coming too!! Would like to Thank fgl and RG for inviting me to play with the band.

Thanks to Eaddy and Dew for organising this gig!! Guys maning the sound...they are Great!! Very helpful and very professional!!

Was nice meeting you James in person. You looked different though from your avatar!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

james: lesson learnt! i want a fan and a portable aircon infront of me! damn hot la on stage.
thx for dropping by James, sori couldnt catch up wif u

Some pictures taken from RG performance.

3394245514_f60e61b555.jpg

3394248442_3d92272320.jpg

3394249270_1ddd597673.jpg

3393438319_149c839563.jpg

Back