Thai Embassy Singapore Gig

BlackAcidDevil

2633_58667382796_516802796_1959498_2253266_n.jpg

26th March—30th March 2009
Royal Thai Embassy, 370 Orchard Road (Next to International Building/ Shaw House)
10am—9pm

Featuring local bands from 7pm—9pm:

Thursday 26th March
★ Dreamfall (7pm to 8pm)
★ Louise Wilson (8pm to 9pm)

Friday 27th March
★ Sourgrapes (7pm to 8pm)
★ The London Fog (8pm to 9pm)

Saturday 28th March
★ Retro Groove (7pm to 8pm)
★ Aurigami (8pm to 9pm)

Sunday 29th March
★ The Scenestealers (7pm to 8pm)
★ MidRiffs (8pm to 9pm)

Monday 30th March
★ Swing Out Broziz (7pm to 9pm)

FREE ENTRY !

Do come down and support these bands.

For more info, visit www.starscreamproductions.sg and also check out our Facebook Group

Last edited:
Probability my wifey will be around. So no chance ah...for Mumbai...Hehehehe!! But I thought you're playing at China one after that?

Tetra - you must bring your wifey to try all the awesome Thai food XD
Plus, there's also lots of other Thai stuff on sale, like clothes, handicrafts, jewellery etc.

Btw, poster added!

Oh...a tom yam beer is a must to try for me and head massage would be good before a gig. Hehehehe!! I remembered the last time they have some foot massage too.

hey guys,sorry but im just curious,all of the bands playing thai song covers and originals?

Fh
Yes all bands must play Thai songs either cover or originals. Hehehehe!! Hey...kidding ah...!! No lah...none of us are required to play any Thai songs. But would be nice to hear some though. Hehehehe! Especially those rock ones that I've heard before....

BRO TETRA - WE OPEN WITH "SABAI SABAI" OK? - grindcore version in Eb can? :twisted:

Sabai sabai........thrash metal version can? before that smoke lemon grass and a jug of tom yum.FWAHHHHHHHH , sure headbanging.

Sabai sabai........thrash metal version can? before that smoke lemon grass and a jug of tom yum.FWAHHHHHHHH , sure headbanging.

hee heeee ..if Dew knows the words ask her to sing - if not we sure kena laff at for fakingthe Thai lyrics ..lolz :mrgreen::D:rolleyes:

"Sabai" means "Relax". So the song is very suitable for Matrocks to relak one corner.... lol!

Ok, next Thai gig, I'll some Thai song with you all :p

Reactions: fgl
Back