female drummers

o wow, i'm a female drummer myself and i am not very proud to say the number of female drummers i know number less than 4! coming from the club circuit has also limited my chances of meeting other female drummers.

but anyhoo, hello to the drummers of the fairer sex! :)

killerbee:
You're Lennat? Ahh, I remember killerbee as the poster of the very first post I ever replied to! It's regarding the DTexpress II. EONS AGO! HAHAH.

So it's you... :)

Hello Female Drummers Of Soft:-

BebopTang will be having a Duet with Boon Gee at this comming 9th Soft Drum Xchange on the 15th December from 1 to 3pm (Topic Jazz Do It !) - - -

This is a great opportunity for all the Female Drummers to meet Audrey & every Female Drummers here. It is nice to know that Audrey has a intention and will be working closely with (our Female Committee Members Killer & Snow) to help build Female Drummers as a group. not as in a Huge Group but as a Strong Group of Female Drummers.

So far only Drummeright (Stephanie) came out to play at the Xchange, mind you she was good (she has the Largest Group of Crowd comming in - all Female sfrom the Youth Club there watching her with admiration), and we believe so are all of you good - just need to come out and share, play and enjoy the day.

The main purpose for inviting all of you down to this meetup is so that Audrey can share with all of you, how she had build her confidence from day 1 when she started drumming to playing professionally now......

Common Female Drummers - you aare not a small group afterall (considering Female Drummers) come and help us Rock Drum Xchange Singapore and please come to our this 15th December DXS Meetup.

Cheers !

My piano term break will be in the last 2 or 3 weeks of Dec, if I can go for this one, I'll definitely make it there :)

Im female drummer too! ermm band of finding wednesday. can see us on youtube.not to say we are damn good n all. but yeapppppp female drummer to the "FEMALE DRUMMER SOCIETY" haha:)

Are there really so many female drummers around.. I thought I know many female drummers already! Anyway, female drummers are cool!

like you say brother - Female Drummers are cool and so - This Thread should go 'Sticky Now" .... look at the viewership - 2nd only to Singapore Drum Fest 2007 here ...hahaha !

Sticky It Will Be !

For Female Drummer here who would wish to join us as a DXS member - kindly assist to register your Nick, Real Name, Location (North, South, East, West or Central) at the below Thread...and PM your Contact number to me (Rest assured contact numbers are kept confidential and only for DXS Purposes)

http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=43157

PS: - In our negotiation to find a Place We Can Call A Home Of Our Own - these Name List/Datas are required as in a Social Activity Drumming Group. Also - certain Venues may require DXS Members to produce Membership Card

Besides, Ulu Pandan (at West Side) - James had also already secure a Venue at Central in the Middle of Orchard Road - soon this info to be release comes next year 2008 ! ...... We will also be negotiating this month for yet another Venue which is by strong recommendation (specially for DXS) through a very reputatable drummer here in Singapore (The Venue has the Best Equipments eg Drums) as he found that DXS has a very Healthy Social Drumming Community - 3 cheers to you all.

Thank you for your co-operation

Warmest Regards

Eric

Last edited:
wow Nazrey...i'm actually speechless...well no...but all i can say is, i totally see her in a new light now!!! simply astounding...i am sooo psyched!!

Last edited:
Back