female drummers

brainwash

female drummers ... this is the fourm for u ... lols ... wish to gather the female drummers to make friends ... male drummers are invited ... lols wat am i saying ... lols

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing drums for over 4 years now. I've never taken any lessons, and my parents never objected to me playing. Unfortunately I can't own a set due to space constraints. I've played many different kinds of songs with many bands, ranging from soft indie, rock and roll, to metal and power metal. I'm afraid my skills have been deteriorating due to lack of practice these days.

Yah well, what about the others out there?

i think the problem applies to anyone drumming..not just females... try getting a practice pad (silent type) or else ya mom will still complain...

Hey Reuben...she says...FEMALE DRUMMERS lah...you no understand Engkish izzit. kekekekekekeke :smt040 :smt040

Ps My Bro Reuben is bery bery naughty one.. :smt033 but nice boy.

Speaking of female drummers.....

brainwash

hi brainwash,hold on to your dream of being a drummer
anyway there a drum clinic by kevin corey drummer of heritage on 26th may at 2pm at jj alante 39 duxton road do check it out
cheers and have a nice weekend
8)

THE DONNAS!

I love Torry too! I saw them live at Reading Festival a couple of years ago. SO ROCK!!! Actually, Allison is the rockiest of them all. Her hair when she plays guitar is very phwoar!

Sorry, I am just very excited that one of my fave bands is mentioned here. Hehe. Thought you all were all about Weckl, Portnoy and all the jazzy things mah. :p

hey audie.....

hhisshhh.... nice girl drummer you got there....

hey killer.. when you gonna post up your pix????
i'm waiting for you to post up your pix ever since this thread born

Oh! Your house got fan right? I want to take a photo like Torry's. The second one where her hair is everywhere.

But I don't think my hair is smooth and flowy enough for such effect! GAHAHAHAHA!

no need fan...
buy lots of wax.. den we help you make your hair stand and go everywhere like the second pix...
how???
agreed?

NOt to worry killerBee, Let me doll you up 1st before photo-taking - I'm sure you will look so much better that Torry here..... :lol:

PS: - Bro drum_hobbyist - wah killerbee going your home - never even ask we all go har?......Take this :axe: and this :smt075

not trying to be a 'dirty old man' here ah...

but there's this thread about female rock chick in the Kopitiam section, where they post their pix up...
why not you girls post your pix up together wif your kit...

and hey, at least when we meet on the streets we can just approach..
hows dat????

RD... wah you moderator also don't know what is happening... killerbee and other drummers going over to my place on 31 May and you still haven't sign up yet.... now it's my turn... :smt075 :smt021 :axe:

Back