Ernie Ball Slinky Strings

Yea. Its nice that they are sealed and shielded from the elements,like what d"addario has been doing for sometime. Fresher strings baby!!. I"ve alternated between regular slinkies and d'addario strings and i started out using the .09 super slinkies when i started out. My dad and uncle"s been using them for ages. They"re easier to bend as compared to d"addarios..but they're not necessarily as durable as they rust quicker. But the fact that they dun have a break in period means almost instant gratification for me XD(after restringing and tuning). I dun really break string that much cuz i'm not a heavy picker and i"m more of a riff player that a strummer. After almost a yr of putting my axe away, I restrung a set of regular slinkies as i find them easier on my fingers.

So yea, slinkies are gd..slinkies are gd stuff..and they're probably gonna be for the nxt few decades

I've used EB once didn't like it and never used it again. Been using Dean Markley strings, but the prices keep increasing in Davis. Or is it just me? Nonetheless, i'm planning to give these strings a shot when i get my hands on a packet.

i've used eb once didn't like it and never used it again. Been using dean markley strings, but the prices keep increasing in davis. Or is it just me? Nonetheless, i'm planning to give these strings a shot when i get my hands on a packet.

how can you not like slinkies!

Erm I'll rely here instead since others might have the same question.

I buy mine either at Davis or Music Theme, both at Peninsula Plaza / Excelsior Hotel basement. Or Ranking Sports and Music at Bras Basah Complex.

Back