Eduardo's horrifying injury

Zeebra

many of you who watch the match between arsenal and birmingham yesterday will know that eduardo broke his leg. yes, broke his leg, around the ankle part. the whole thing came off!! that was so sick! what are your thoughts??

I think I've seen worse on youtube. This guy in a mixed martial art match broke his shin. The entire shin went flabby as it broke in half, with onli skin in front and muscle at the back holding the pieces together...

Yeah, but in martial arts, you're suppose to hit each other, not in football though.
Yeah, horrifying injury, like how risse rammed the ball and smith threw himself on it, then fell awkwardly and there went his ankles.

its sick man.i think alan smith's situation was much more worse.broke his leg and twisted his ankle on the same leg in an awkward degree of angle.

yea.... saw it on ST. damn scary man, but the Cisse injury against china was worse. makes me think twice about playing soccer sometimes.

man you people should watch the replay. oooh!! it hurts big time man. reports even say arsenal players could not even bare to watch it.

no matter who you support, gooner or not, everyone should spare a thought for this poor lad. i wish him a speedy recovery. matt taylor is a sad cunt and should be banned for life.

you shld have seen the look on cesc fabregas's face.

this will serve as a warning to cesc, steven gerrard and co that actions do have consequences..

even former referees who were in charge of EPL games have mentioned that steven, amongst many others, is a very very 'dirty' player..

patrick viera, martin keown, sol campbell, tony adams..

these buggers never wanted to play the ball..

they have no choice but to go for the opposition's legs..

what comes around, goes around.

who knows how long does his injury heals?
looks like it may last 2 ,3 years?
by then eduardo is forgotten by many already.
and he may not be able to reproduce his form anymore.
just like michael owen.
well, though im no arsenal fan, i hope he has a speedy recovery.
martin taylor is dirty!

Last edited:
i seriously dont think taylor meant to hurt him. I mean come on, THIRD MINUTE?? That isnt enough time for taylor to be provoked enough by eduardo. And think about this, if u were in a soccer match and u accidently injure someone, how would u like it if everyone on the pitch calls u an asshole and everything when u seriously had no such intention? Taylor is the captain, and has a decent track record in terms of fouls. Although the injury is REALLY bad and amazingly sick, I honestly dont think taylor should be blamed to this extent. Of course a ban of like maybe 2-4 games is fine to me.

On a side note, how on earth did eduardo tahan the pain man.. if i was him i think i d faint. haha

who knows how long does his injury heals?
looks like it may last 2 ,3 years?
by then eduardo is forgotten by many already.
and he may not be able to reproduce his form anymore.
just like michael owen.
well, though im no arsenal fan, i hope he has a speedy recovery.
matt taylor is dirty!

dude... all it takes is 6 months before he is back in training. Arsenal has millions, so gooners dont have to worry. Cisse was back in training 6 moths after his injury.

you shld have seen the look on cesc fabregas's face.

this will serve as a warning to cesc, steven gerrard and co that actions do have consequences..

even former referees who were in charge of EPL games have mentioned that steven, amongst many others, is a very very 'dirty' player..

patrick viera, martin keown, sol campbell, tony adams..

these buggers never wanted to play the ball..

they have no choice but to go for the opposition's legs..

what comes around, goes around.

basically, ur studs are NOT suppose to leave the ground, once u make a tackle and ur studs leave the ground, its considered a foul. but i think the referee gave his a red cos for the bad injury, if eduardo didnt get injured that badly, a yellow would be the max.

Back