Continue walking, follow the shelter direction

Last edited:
nolimitslab_directions1.jpg

From Somerset MRT/313/111 walk towards Orchard Cineleisure

nolimitslab_directions2.jpg

Cross the traffic light

nolimitslab_directions3.jpg

Continue walking, follow the shelter direction

and if you still don't know, its right next to orchard cineleisure. exit via the side glass door where the KFC is, you'll see long john silver. that building, is *Scape

nolimitslab_direction4.jpg

continue walking into the building

nolimitslab_direction5.jpg

go up the escalator to level 3 (level 2 is ground level)

nolimitslab_direction6.jpg

level 3 shops like xin wang, sakae sushi, Kbox karaoke, games arcade

Your " Moderator " ... " ME " will most likely " Be Standing Beside the Drum Xchange Vertical Banner " together with some other DXS Members ---- Just Come Forward...And Approach Me...and we will lead or Guide you up ----- You Wont Get Lost.

BUT For those who have not seen me before: - - - - Make Sure you approach the Right One ( Me Your Moderator ) ..Very Simple To Recognised One - Just Look Out For:-

" The More Matured, Pretty Good Looking Man, Not Tall but Also Not Short There " .... " Ohhh and Yes Short Hair one " ...

TAKE NOTE AND : - REMEMBER - ( Approach the Wrong Person , I Sure Get Angry One & You Chai-See ! ) - But You wont go wrong one.

Will be there! Plus 2 drum kits!! Where's the loading bay?

I guess I better reached there at around 2 to 2.30pm ... Drummers who will be there and wish to help us The Committe and James ... Carry the Kit, Banners, and fix up DXS drum kit ...be there early say around 2.15pm ... call me ....at 97989977 Eric

I will have Sovernirs from DXS specially ...just for you while my stock last ( Got $ Cant buy one ) and if I remember to bring it .. ( dont ask me what is it here I wont be telling you - not even James nor Committee of DXS will know ) ...

ANyone wanna Bring your Cymbals there to let us all Test it ..PLease Bring ...

Some Pics of DXS Meetup on the 2nd April 2011 - ( I uploaded at my FaceBook)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?fbid=10150141066088020&id=782033019&aid=288749

While - The Video of my iPhone Is Still Uploading Now ( at my FaceBook).

It was a Super Super Niceeeeee Event ... and I gain alot seriously.

I Seriously Encourage – Drummers to come to this Drum Xchange again in – JUNE 2011 ( tentatively 1st Week – but yet to affirmed now) ….till further Notice.

It’s “ INSPIRING “For Drummers….and me especially.

(1) Dane did the song by “ Lamb Of God “ Laid To Rest “ – very well…I mean…seriously I had always wanted to learn to see how this Song Patterns goes about ..and here it is ….Dane Shared with each and everyone of us…how he did it …through Feel most of time in this Song…that’s great ….Drummers needed this – especially when we are Playing with a BAND here.

(2) Ritz was Awesome, Young, and Gorgeous Looking ( like some of us when we were younger hehehehhe )…Seriously at this age…his Drumming Wowwww me here…Nice Drumming, Great Techniques Great Sound – fast hands and the lists goes on and on….Just watch the Videos and you know what I mean….Wanna learn to play like Ritz …SIMPLE…Ask Him.

(3) I mentioned “ Inspiring “ at DXS..Why So ? There are 1000 and one reasons for sure….I mean Look at it this way – Does Watching all these Young Aspiring Drummers Drum this way – Inspire us ? Yes of course. Do we feel once in a while ( expecially when many of us are no longer taking anymore drum lessons nowadays) feel inspire when a Sudden Reminder came up ( oh yes I forgot about that which was taught to me during those days when I was taking up lessons but now I do not practice or do that anymore for whatever reasons?…

(4) Besides SHARING alittle here and there among Members at DXS ( Don’t Get Mistaken – This Is Not Actually Drum Lessons Here For Sure) but something that is FUN, INFORMAL and INSPIRING as we now can seek and exchange and get “ MORE IDEAS from the many different Drummers and their experience there…

(5) So What is More Inspiring & Fun than to have ..More Drummers & Friends here ( and makan and Drinks Joke Around after the whole event is Over as always ) …. And for Drummers we all know one thing …

When Drummers get Together at Xchange…near the end of the Event…and someone announced “ Free and Easy “ --- You see Drummers rushing and jumping onto the 2 DXS Kits – Drum Battling …whahahahha --- Put up this Gear take out that Gear …Its really niceee ( you see the Child in us irregardless of our age) …and I was jokingly asking the Drummers there – IMAGINE ..What if that Drum Kit was your Girl-Friend ? … and - We all come to an Agreement ---She Will Die For Sure ..Whahahahhahahah – Of course We Drummers DO NOT… Use & Abuse A Drums Kit … I mean - We just ehhhhhhh..hhh Treat them a little Rough that’s all here – One after Another each And Everyone of US jump onto it till --- Chairman says …. OK OK Lets Pack up Guys …. Time To Go Home – and See You Next Meetup …OMG ….. This is Realllllll here believe me man… ..Whahahhahaha….

Eric Wong

Back