The 15th Drum Xchange Singapore at Geylang East Library - 1 November 09

Finally....!!!!

Finally, I can attend for the drum xchange. looking forward to it this sunday. cheerios. hope someone still remembers me...hahahaha... :p

1. RudimentalDrummer
2. plainsman
3. soft
4. drum_hobbyist
5. killerbee
6. mel80
7. snowflier
8. caijunlong
9. Frummer
10. spinninsticks + 1 friend
11. Myner
12. Ceing
13. benlovesdrumming
14. laughableinsanity
15. Emman + 1 friend
17. Brandon (SMU) + 2 friends
20. James & MDS - 7pax
28. blacknails
29. Crajche
30. johannlow
31. drumbassador
32. firehorn
33. drumset_raf

Finally, I can attend for the drum xchange. looking forward to it this sunday. cheerios. hope someone still remembers me...hahahaha... :p

but of course!!! hope all's been good raf... i was just catching up wif the guy who played djembe wif u on brushes the last time u came at xchange at scape.. talk more soon ;)

can i go? i never register DXS before, must pay $20 to go for this 15th exchange???

Last edited:
If im not wrong dat is an attendance list =X i hvnt been to 1 before too =X ARGH!! wanted to try out meridian maple but cant go.. nxt day heavy memorise exams -.-

plainsman help me ANNOUNCE THIS TMRRR:)
SWEE LEE SALE NEXT WEEK ON 7th and 8th NOV.
KATONG BRANCH.
$10 admission fee.
LET ALL SOFT DRUMMERS CLEAR THE SABIANS!

refer to sweelee clearnace sale of music kopitiam.

1. RudimentalDrummer
2. plainsman
3. soft
4. drum_hobbyist
5. killerbee
6. mel80
7. snowflier
8. caijunlong
9. Frummer
10. spinninsticks + 1 friend
11. Myner
12. Ceing
13. benlovesdrumming
14. laughableinsanity
15. Emman + 1 friend
17. Brandon (SMU) + 2 friends
20. James & MDS - 7pax
28. blacknails
29. Crajche
30. johannlow
31. drumbassador
32. firehorn
33. drumset_raf
34: smildrumez

im back!!!!lookin foward guys and gals!!!see ya!!!!

Great to see some familiar coming back to DXS meet ups again today :D

Wished I could stay throughout as I really enjoyed James Pang's session. Interesting idea about using shapes to form solos. But alas, I had to rush off for rehearsal. I'm sure everyone took home some valuable lessons today!

One definite thing that I learned today was, it is no joke to carry all the gear and set it all up at 10am in the morning after only sleeping 3hrs the night before. Both Alfe and I were feeling 'high' throughout from the lack of sleep LOL!

Hi fellow drummers,

We hope you have enjoyed this month's Soft DXS Programme!

Please email your ideas & suggestions to drumxchangesingapore@gmail.com to help us continue to refine and improve DXS programme.

We'd like to thank James for taking the time to conduct a drum workshop. If there are any questions you would like to ask him, you can drop him a mail at james@mydrumschool.com[/b]

For more information, check out http://www.mydrumschool.com

For those of you who missed the 1st half of Xchange (Drum Tuning Workshop), here are videos of some of the stuffs we shared:

Bob Gatzen - Toms Tuning Lesson
http://www.tothestage.com/MediaDetail.Page?MediaId=178

Simon Phillips - Tuning Bass Drum (check out 2:30!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wGA1YgQ6zw

Prof Sound's Drum Tuning Bible - Construction & Bearing Edges
http://home.earthlink.net/~prof.sound/id13.html

Stay tuned for more pictures and video highlights!

Have a great week ahead!

Best regards,
Team DXS

Last edited:
It was my first time and it was an awesome experience. people of the same kind getting together and sharing their similar passion which is drumming itself. it is not all the time you get to freely talk about drumming to anyone.people tend to get irritated or they simply dont know what you are saying. oh well i had loads of fun:)

Good to see you for the first time Drumbassador. Hope to see you for all the future meetups! :D

great to be back at meetups.... tho i was late but it was funnn as usual.. BUT DAMN I MISSED THE DRUM TUNING WORKSHOPPP AHHHH.. GOT VIDEO?

Good to see you for the first time Drumbassador. Hope to see you for all the future meetups! :D

thank you so much man. it was great to see you too. really enjoyed myself. maybe next time i can share some of my stuff with you guys. not that i am super pro or anything but sharing my knowledge about drumming is something that i love doing:)

Back