dimarzio breed bridge

blahblah

anyone here has or tried a dimarzio breed bridge PU before? dimarzio's site doesnt provide any sound samples so i'm hoping some kind souls here who have one could maybe post a short demo clip so i can preview the sound?i'm considering putting one in my yamaha. i't be greatly appreciated thanks :)

i was guessing that it would be for more rhythm works? or for ppl who like the middish sound cos lookin at the distribution between treble/mid/bass its more on the latter two.. so mm interesting

Well, i play metal s my rhythm sound is quite mid-scooped, so this punches through nicely and rounds out the dual guitar sound.

the Breed bridge sounds like an enhanced PAF Pro, retaining the crucial vintage capacity, should the need arises. it's a better performer in the neck.

The-Warlord said:
Well, i play metal s my rhythm sound is quite mid-scooped, so this punches through nicely and rounds out the dual guitar sound.

Eh dude, you are using the Breed NECK. :D

ShredCow said:
The-Warlord said:

Eh dude, you are using the Breed NECK. :D
I know... he said "i was guessing that it would be for more rhythm works? or for ppl who like the middish sound cos lookin at the distribution between treble/mid/bass its more on the latter two.. so mm interesting" so im saying that i use this for lead becasue -> my previous answer.

Ah... i see...

but anywya, the Breed neck in bridge is a great pup too, if you are into the PAF-ish kind of old sch tone... but with more bass and more mids.

Back