Record Your Band - Demo, Single, EP, Album from $100 !

nanaq

I'm a hobbyist producer, interested in working with alternative, indie, rock, punk, emo, pop bands. Also open to other genres, shoot me a recording of your band and lets discuss!

Recent projects:

Spacewalk - I Had No Grooves Single
https://spacewalksg.bandcamp.com/track/i-had-no-grooves-demo
Comments from Spacewalk: Our band worked with Kevin to record two songs for our first single. Working with him was a really good introduction to live recording as he is very meticulous in his work and he applied his own musical and technical knowledge in helping us get the right sound and ideas. It was a great pleasure to have him on board in recording our first single. Thank you so much for your hardwork Mr Kevin, We would definitely be willing to work with u again! -Spacewalk Music

Submarina - Heavy Mental EP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YGQttiYOj4
Comments from Submarina: Kevin is a superb person to work with. He knows what you needs and he knows how to get it done. Love working with him. Always keeping to schedule and giving excellent inputs to fully maximise what you already have. If you need a guy to record your songs, Kevin is your guy. No frills, no gimmicks, just good music. -Submarina

Both bands have asked me to work with them on their debut albums.

As this is a hobby, I don't take on a lot of projects but I am dedicated to the projects I take on. My prices are fixed as they are already very reasonable considering the quality of music that I will provide and the care that I will take in helping you capture your song. Prices are below:

Demo $100
1 track, I will join your band in a single jamming session (jam studio rental paid by the band), record a track live all at once, mix and master and send it to you within three days (total time: ~one week)

Single $300
2 tracks, I will record all instruments separately at a jamming studio (jam studio rental paid for by the band), mix and master and send it to you within five days (total time: ~ten days)

EP $500
4 tracks, I will sit in on a jamming session to provide feedback on the tracks and get a feeling for the songs, then I will record all instruments separately at a jamming studio (jam studio rental paid for by the band), mix and send it to you within one week, then you will have two days to listen, provide notes on anything you want changed and I will make the revisions and master then send to you within an additional three days (total time: ~three weeks)

Album $800
8 tracks, I will sit in on a jamming session to provide feedback on the tracks and get a feeling for the songs, then I will record all instruments separately at a jamming studio (jam studio rental paid for by the band), mix and send it to you within ten days, then you will have three days to listen, provide notes on anything you want changed and I will make the revisions, I will make the revisions within five days and send back to you for another round of revisions, then you will have three more days to listen and provide notes, I will make the revisions within three days and master then send to you (total time: ~six weeks)

Attachments

• 47576525_275557673156491_2743706511199961088_o.jpg
    47576525_275557673156491_2743706511199961088_o.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 135
Back