Bad Attitude Found At Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just close this topic and be done with! Everytime a certain forummer steps in with his "opinions" and "points", the thread goes his way :roll:

When all's said and done, I hope 'fisherman' learnt his lesson.
It's mostly a problem with him, not the rest.

And FGL sounds like a sycophant to me. Why, wanna get more discount next time ah? :lol:

Re: ..

rottenramone said:
fgl
what i do not respect, is that you have been less than polite and civilised in the topic. and many other topics as well. if you are overtly passionate over your opinions, you could calibrate your comments lest you irritate the rest of the forum members.

there are other ways to contribute to the community.

ah,i hate to say this,but i kinda agree with rottenramone on this one,no offense

Both sides play a part in courtesy and being considerate. So no point bickering as there are always both sides of a story.

BTW, IMO FGL wasn't less civilized at all the man was just trying to prove a relevant point. Stop being such wusses

u lot dun have to like me or my way of putting things in the forum thats yr perogative BUT my points are valid rite?

To the bloke who says maybe I get more discount?? ...maybe you're the dude who ordered the amp to be carried to the illegally parked car in the 1st place?

8)

bass74 said:
Haha yah..that guy always looks depressed whenever I see him there. Even in the pic he took with Yngwie( not sure if the photo is still at the back of the store )

Maybe Yngwie wanted to take the pic with Mr Fisherman .. have you ever thought of that? ha?? HA???

rottenramone said:
you see it as a act of abuse, but i personally see it as a extension of good service.

what i do not respect, is that you have been less than polite and civilised in the topic. and many other topics as well. if you are overtly passionate over your opinions, you could calibrate your comments lest you irritate the rest of the forum members.

there are other ways to contribute to the community.

Agree on both points. Won't comment on FGL, but I think the extension of good customer service is there. At the iShop in Cineleisure, I spent alot of time with one guy there, e-mailing and calling etc asking questions. Eventually I made an 8000 dollar purchase there, and he still regularly emails me asking how things are with my products etc. He does not have to do this, but now, with that place in mind, I will reccommend it and go there again for my other Apple needs, and the result is more business to them. He also carried my bags with my down to the car, which was very nice. I am 'abled bodied' and could of carried it all, but it was a lot and the help was nice Just because somone CAN do something does not mean they never want/need help with it. It's a very silly theory really, like saying you never help your mother with the dishes, just because she is able-bodided to do them herself..its courtesy.

Yup, I've heard good things from iShop compared to WP Apple Center. Good to see initiative in customer service from such shops. No price where I'll get my Macbook from should I eventually decide to purchase one.

Lifehouse said:
Yup, I've heard good things from iShop compared to WP Apple Center. Good to see initiative in customer service from such shops. No price where I'll get my Macbook from should I eventually decide to purchase one.
they are oh-so worth it. I love mine to bits. Audio recording is so awesome.

your points are not really valid actually. very weak, and you don't really bother to analyse.

and i don't like your way of putting things.

fgl said:
u lot dun have to like me or my way of putting things in the forum thats yr perogative BUT my points are valid rite?

To the bloke who says maybe I get more discount?? ...maybe you're the dude who ordered the amp to be carried to the illegally parked car in the 1st place?

8)

and your tone is accusatory.

if you want to be an a$$ about it, its your perogative. i'm not about to mother you, especially when you claim to have so much experience in the singapore music scene.

and to me, it doesn't reflect that.

Heh, for the past few days, I`ve been reading this so called long urban legend post regarding davis and time for me to say sumthing.I`ve been shopping there since 1999. So far no problems there cept for the old man telling me tat my guitar skills were not up to standard when I tried a pedal, heh I was young back then..and my guitar skills are still the same today haha...

I just think tat replying more n more to this post will only add fuel to the fire..I`m not gonna comment further after this..: P

warlord

its always good to hear that there is still excellent service around. if you could, might i suggest that you forward your post to the manager of the service staff to tell him/her that its a job well done. it will really make the staff feel very much appreciated. :D

The-Warlord said:
Agree on both points. Won't comment on FGL, but I think the extension of good customer service is there. At the iShop in Cineleisure, I spent alot of time with one guy there, e-mailing and calling etc asking questions. Eventually I made an 8000 dollar purchase there, and he still regularly emails me asking how things are with my products etc. He does not have to do this, but now, with that place in mind, I will reccommend it and go there again for my other Apple needs, and the result is more business to them. He also carried my bags with my down to the car, which was very nice. I am 'abled bodied' and could of carried it all, but it was a lot and the help was nice Just because somone CAN do something does not mean they never want/need help with it. It's a very silly theory really, like saying you never help your mother with the dishes, just because she is able-bodided to do them herself..its courtesy.

faizal_rocks said:
Heh, for the past few days, I`ve been reading this so called long urban legend post regarding davis and time for me to say sumthing.I`ve been shopping there since 1999. So far no problems there cept for the old man telling me tat my guitar skills were not up to standard when I tried a pedal, heh I was young back then..and my guitar skills are still the same today haha...

I just think tat replying more n more to this post will only add fuel to the fire..I`m not gonna comment further after this..: P

omg he actually told u that? must have hurt ur pride back then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back