:arrow: Rock For Good @ RGS

So are you going?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol, I went into the station and then they announced that the train would terminate at kranji... so I went to Tan Tock Seng and called a cab.

I like the suns style. Rojak of genres! :lol:
Oh yeah, to the people who complained about the mix, most school halls are too echoish so I think Leonard did do quite a good job given the limitations of the place...
Kudos! :D

i especially would like to congratulate sabrina for a job well done. Good show girl!

Carlos
the great spy experiment

sabrina, congrats, great show,

seriously!

great show!

what u did put a certain festival to shame really, and im damn fcuking proud of what u managed to achieve!

my frenz bought the whole stack of ronin autographed posters and sold it at higher price hehe those hu bought it frm us u rock !!

Re: photossss

jumpingjack said:
skyjuice 1

I only stayed for skyjuice & xbred though.
in the midst of processing (I hate it when I don't have sufficient ram for my photoshop rarrgh) so will update with more pics soonish. I also have pictures of west grand boulevard, xbred & spanish fly during NPjam 2006 and also of audiobreak'out jam sessions. just a leetle lazy to go resize and everything. wahahah dong's gonna kill me for this.

xiao fei fie fei! haha, no lah, wont kill u! torture maybe!

haha, kidding.

take ur time lah, no hurry, thanks a lot for taking pix though.

last night's show was amazing. there's really no other way to describe it. It was especially fun for us because WGB was at the concert not just as performers but as fanboys (we're HUGE fans of Electrico and The Suns), and we were totally starstruck throughout the evening. it's still slowly sinking in that we shared the stage with our local rock music heroes. we got autographs from them and bought their merchandise. we're still starstruck.

Huge thanks to Sabrina, Levan, Sherry, Elena, Shoo, and everyone who made RFG happen and took care of everyone and kept all the bands hydrated and rocked out, they're the real stars of RFG. Thank you Soo Wei for skank dancing with us and for being such a fun MC. Thanks to everyone who came, for screaming, cheering, jumping, moshing, and for making this a REAL rock concert.

i hope it happens again next year. Sabrina's got her work cut out for her!

Nice show, Sabrina! How did you like stage diving? ;) Ahaha.. The crowd was great man, the bands were awesome! And I especially like the drum solos ;) Uber cool stuff! Let's have a BIGGER RFG next year! :D

yeah man everything rocks!!! argh but the time duration... 5 hrs or sumthing... need intercession leh... my legs were hurting after jumping and all...

btw, does justin from the suns hang out around here?

haha yea. my back and legs ached halfway through. but it was well worth it. the best gig ive ever been to. cheers to sabrina for the amazing effort. and for helping me when i lost my tix even though it wasnt your fault. hee. i got an autographed the suns' cap! =D

hawkins205 said:
my frenz bought the whole stack of ronin autographed posters and sold it at higher price hehe those hu bought it frm us u rock !!

that's just unethical man...

Why were tickets not sold at neighbourhood schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is a ROCK CONCERT held at an ELITE school!!!

Are you stupid or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what rock means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a lame piece of crap for misrepresenting what rock music means. There is no doubt that students from elite scholls will enjoy rock music but to avoid neighbourhood schools is totally ridiculous.

RoRK said:
Why were tickets not sold at neighbourhood schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is a ROCK CONCERT held at an ELITE school!!!

Are you stupid or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what rock means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a lame piece of crap for misrepresenting what rock music means. There is no doubt that students from elite scholls will enjoy rock music but to avoid neighbourhood schools is totally ridiculous.
RoRK, i don't know what to say but you're a stupid piece of shit. (soft, are you going to delete that and block me for that?)... seriously, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT? im from a neighbourhood school and im not complaining.... cause i'll say rock for good is one of the best things to happen to the local scene in recent months and years.

Hey chill. No need to get all tensed up.

Anyway, it was great. I was damn dehydrated from the intense workout (lol) but hell, people kept saving me and my frds' lives by giving us water. Thanks to all that did so. You know who you guys are. =D

Sabrina, I told you it'd be great! =) The next time I see you, we shall DANCE ok! Lol SET ah! (; It was a special night for me cuz.... ok I shall not mention it here.

Yay I love everyone who came that day. I got hugs from lots of friends! LOL. Ok random. But yeh, I melt when I get hugs. So I was melting the whole night! YAY. And The Suns' CD is superb! I loved all the bands too. Everyone was shining on stage that day. Seeing Electrico back in action was great great great too and Ronin getting all hyped up all over again! And WGB jumping around. And skyjuice and crossbred.... Geez, can't put it in words. Everyone was great. Even the friends I met there! =)

Back