The Suns (ex-Boredphucks!)
Ronin
Electrico
West Grand Boulevard
Crossbred
Skyjuice

Admission Fee: $10

Starts at 6:00pm
First 40 to arrive will receive a free ROCK FOR GOOD poster, designed by echoist.

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1005/rfgposter12oj.jpg

Proceeds from this event will go towards Music For Good, for their primary beneficiaries: youths-at-risk, youths/children with illnesses and under-privileged youths.

This is a smoke and alcohol free event.

Band merchandise and refreshments will be sold during the concert. No outside food allowed.

Pre-order tickets
Email rockforgood@gmail.com with your name and particulars, no. of tickets and contact number. Any cancelations must be done by 31st January 2006.

Tickets are to be collected at the door at the start of the event.

There will be limited tickets sold at the door on the day itself.

We will actually be going down to some secondary and tertiary institutions to sell tickets. Feel free to PM me if you need info regarding this.

Hope to see you there!

Re: Rock For Good @ RGS

sabrina said:
ROCK FOR GOOD

This is a smoke and alcohol free event.

oi sabrina, its damn the obvious its a smoke and alcohol free event... and since when did my second most favourite school (after mine) become so hip ah? lol... Revolutionary Girls School... i like... i'll be the first one there with the whole RJ posse...

distorted_soul: well, ya you never know there may be some really blunt people around what... no harm in saying it explicitly right! haha.

sycododo: Particulars meaning I/C no., school (if applicable)..

The concert tentatively ends at 10pm, but we all know that's improbable..

Who noticed the influence of rock bands (Kiss, Nirvana, Pantera, etc) in the poster?

yeah i figured that out already! well uh since the concert's held on 4th feb, it makes it all the more special since its on your birthday..? you could make it a birthday outing or something!

hmm... yeah i see pantera's dimebag's guitar.... then i think buckethead's guitar... kiss's signature mask... hmm true lah sabrina... i'll be the first one there... i shall wear some rj tee... raffles foreva!

errr..someone asked me to post something so here it is.. :lol: :lol:

errm so any freebies if i come or arrive early? or do you have vip tix which come with your own hot rgs girls and free flow of booze?

haha yea.
i saw zakk's wylde guitar.. seems quite a heavymetal kinda gig.. dimebag, zakk wylde. and that SG, maybe thats Toni Iommi's one?

ok i think it would be wise to provide some details about the charity donation thing.. like how many % of it is donated to which charity..

sabrina said:
The concert tentatively ends at 10pm, but we all know that's improbable..

Who noticed the influence of rock bands (Kiss, Nirvana, Pantera, etc) in the poster?

oh.. now i get it fender jaguar belongs to kurt cobain!

Kiss influences: baby's mask, flames
pantera : dimebag's guitar

haha do i get a prize?

Back