Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TICKET AVAILABILITY

PRE SALE TICKETS - SOLD OUT
BAND ALLOCATED TICKETS - SOLD OUT
DOOR TICKETS - LIMITED

For those still keen to go to this one-night only concert, the only remaining tickets available will be sold at the door from 5.15 to 5.45PM. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. Come early to avoid disappointment.

From what started as a wishful idea by a few RGS students, it has grown to become to what promises to be the most successful ticketed local event in recent history. Come on down and rock your socks off!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO MUSIC FOR GOOD.

ORGANIZED BY:
The hardworking students of RGS
ASSISTED BY:
Levan of Ronin

HOSTED BY:
98.7FM DJs and students
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY:
'Ah Boy'
SOUND ENGINEER:
Leonard "The Hand" Soosay

Melvin T.

hey there ppl of the world!!!

the greatest rock gig in sngapore will start in 17hrs time!!
(its not the chinGAY dammit!!! LOL)

so all ya boys n gals (with tix of course!!) get dressed, get set to get rocking!!! YEEHAW!!!

SEE YA ALL!!!

ps: do check out http://skyjuicemaker.multiply.com for a sneak preview of the first performing band at 6pm!!

Last minute details:

Limited only gate sales will be sold at the gates of RGS today at 5.15PM sharp, so if you want your last minute tickets or if a friend has decided to come along, be at the gates at the allocated sales time :)

Take care and rock on! See you there,

thanks sabrina for keeping those tickets for me..though we pangseh-ed you so many times for the collection... :D

great show by the bands! i think must be some magic in the RGS hall.

photossss

skyjuice 1

I only stayed for skyjuice & xbred though.
in the midst of processing (I hate it when I don't have sufficient ram for my photoshop rarrgh) so will update with more pics soonish. I also have pictures of west grand boulevard, xbred & spanish fly during NPjam 2006 and also of audiobreak'out jam sessions. just a leetle lazy to go resize and everything. wahahah dong's gonna kill me for this.

i saw you james, but i couldn't be sure in the darkness and stuff. too shy to go up and say high. i was the guy in white shirt that kept staring at you during electrico's set, while you were at the side on a chair. :oops:

really!!! ha..ha.. i also very shy. that's why i use the camera to cover myself.

1092 - me guess only. tomorrow i download the pix and count the heads. :lol:

THANKS TO ALL SOFTIES WHO CAME DOWN FOR ROCK FOR GOOD!!

IT WAS REALLY AWESOME FROM START TO END!

Hope to see all of you at next year! :D

For us, one of the greatest crowds we;ve ever had the pleasure of playing to
The reception, the warmth, and my god, the audience!

Looking out at the swaying handphones and light sticks during Crazy Son will remain etched in my mind as one of the highlight moments I've had in my entire life.

An awesome concert from start to finish. Even the technical failure during the end WGB's set due to a faulty circuit added a tension to the show which was released :)

And yes, for those who've asked, The Suns and Ronin are great friends. There was no fight at Rouge :p Justin wanted some funny story la and we agreed! hee hee

Thanks to Sabrina, Elena, Sherry, Shana and everyone of the girls from RGS who helepd make it a success. Thanks to 98.7FM for graciously coming down to support the event, and LIME for covering it. To The Suns, West Grand, Skyjuice, Crossbred and Electrico for making this one of the most fun shows we've ever played.

There was demand for more than 2000 tickets, but the hall capacity limited it, But cheers to the 1000+ who turned up and rocked out until cannot rock out anymore! Awesome! Let's make it 10,000 next year!

Yours,
Levan
RONIN

Back