:arrow: Rock For Good @ RGS

So are you going?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We wanted to go down to the neighbourhood schools. Sent in faxes, called up- but got rejected. Tried our best to get friends from other schools to promote the event to their schoolmates, and majority of the crowd weren't from 'elite' schools anyway.

Nura!! Woulda jumped off and joined you if I could! Hahaha. :D Yes we have to dance together next time hehe.

definately the best lineup of bands in the history of local gigs!!
the bands were all FANTASTIC!!
me and my friends personally enjoyed WGB and Electrico most..
they were awesome!!
friggin hell pray that there'll be another one next year!!

thanks to all organisers and bands that made it possible..

Fantastic. Simply Fantastic.

If there were to be any grouses at all, we'll just leave it at this: that there were a bit of sound issues on the set. The sound wasn't fluid throughout, with frequent bits of silence. Surprisingly though these problems disappeared when Electrico took the stage.

Not a sound pro here but I think this is the only issue I have. The rest was just... FANTASTIC!!

(sorry this is a little irrelevant)

hi this is elena! how many of those who went actually saw the exhibitionin the canteen?

haha sabrina i bet only three people or something knew there was one.

you mean the music for good one? i saw that and the board with the bios of all the bands but didnt bother to check it out.

Hmm yeah the exhibition with The Quests bio on it. Haha the Thunderbirds were left out... hehe

Went down to the canteen to have dinner: a piece of hotdog sandwich the RGS atheletics girl manning the stall picked for me. Not bad. Looked quite cute, disturbed her a bit, she is quite adorable. couldn't help myself. :D

No offense.

yeah the band profiles one. don't you think the decorations are really ugly?

MackSonne: tsk guys xD

heyyy.! i loved Rock For Good!! yall gonna have another one this year.?? (try coming to cedar) hahas.. anyways, for the next rock for good concert, pls try to make the tickets more available to ppl from other schools..

cos its quite hard to get it from the RGS ppl... and anyone have videos can pls send me. heh

draye, didnt know there was an exhibition. maybe you can do an online version so that we can all see it again?

Back