Anugerah Band Competition

However, with all due respect, zam, eventhough you are the TS, once you post in a publi forum, the public 'owns' the thread. I don't see why it's a bad thing to let the people decide whether they want to post here or not.

the public owns the thread? when was this principle? it's not a bad thing, it's management.

I tot your role was to moderate. Now it includes management! Stick to moderating.

You remind me of an irritating big-arse door-pusher at Zouk! Damned bloody irritating nuisance!

hope you don't lose your cool, you're beginning to sound rude. deletion/ closure/ editing/ advising are part of moderating.

wishing you a great weekend ahead
star-wars-smiley-5493.gif

I don't think it is cool to force the closing of a thread for no good reason.

There's enough of Cannot Do This and Don't That around. Folks come to Cyberspace hoping not to have to face such measures.

It is utterly rude to everyone, for you to want to close this thread without a good reason. Do you have a good reason??? If you do then you should stop being rude and let everyone know of your reason for wanting to close the thread. It's a forum for sharing of information and ideas.

Why don't you tell us why it is a problem to let the users themselves decide when they want to stop reading or posting in this thread.

BTW, I'm chill and enjoying this thread.

yeah2.. that's the way to go.. supporting one another..

aiyo..

i semangat national day already..

oops wrong thread oops..

happy working and smile to the people, people!

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Do you have a good reason??? If you do then you should stop being rude and let everyone know of your reason for wanting to close the thread. It's a forum for sharing of information and ideas.

when was i rude (in this thread)? maybe you can please shed some light... you can do better than to use this: You remind me of an irritating big-arse door-pusher at Zouk! Damned bloody irritating nuisance! in one of your threads. there are people here who get on others' nerves but i'm not one to reduce them to disrespectful expletives even if it relates to some persoal experiences. they deserve better treatment than that, especially in this faceless cyberspace; we just don't know the other parties well enough to be dismissive & conclusive of their personalities. it's not worth it.

i may be brusque in wording my replies/ discussions here which is quite dangerous because people may see me as a stuck-up authority but that's how it is with words in forums, unless you attach a deserving smiley to it
loveshower.gif
there's a 50-50 chance of it being offensive to others, which isn't the original intention. this is perhaps why i exercise apologies time & again because to lose friendship here is cancerous.

the ANUGERAH BAND competition is over, if you refer to post #459 in this thread, maybe you'd know why there is a need to move on without moving away from the competition/ local music/ band related issues. yes, SOFT will continue to be a forum for sharing, it's not about to change but insisting a certain thread is the lifeline for some opportunities is not quite it- every new thread started is opportunity.

bro RoRK, you might be chill & stuff but you're quite uptight with issues here, it's all in good measure, of course. em... i can't ask you to chill further... freeze maybe...?
Bananeyessss.gif

my my, rork. do you have a computer memory?

you seem to remember alot of songs.
not only that, you remember the lyrics and you sure know how to use them...

if only i had such a memory. it would help me remember my songs. i forget them after 1 month if i dont play them.

g

Hey ROrk....u knoe wat, u shuld join "DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS"..Singapore version..Price is SGD$500,000. Go and join sia...

By the way people, comment all u want coz at the end of the day, Suria is earning big bucks for the show....And which ever band u guys mite favor, in the end, they alreadi found a winner. either we like it or not. Hence, its just ENTERTAINTMENT. for u n me n the whole lot of ppl out there.

u can be the greatest musician watsoever. but if u dont appeal to the masses, u still aint going the extra mile...face it, thats the real world..
RANCOUR can be just an ordinary bunch of musician. but i can say they are Smart. not luck watsoever. In competition, sumtime winning isnt about plaYing at ur best.

i tink i want to join the " Dont Forget The Lyrics " price money is far better.....all u need is to memorise as many songs n lyrics....

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion bro, but RoRK gotch Talent no Enough to enter into talent competitions - even the lyrics one. If they play Britney Spears, RoRK sure kenna bungkus! :mrgreen:

I believe that I have better chances winning Big Sweep - that's where it's at for me.

Ah Lai.....Finish alreadi liao.!!!
Tau takper.. da bis pun still wanna have hard feelings???

wake up BROTHERS?

thanks.

Full stop.

next composition please.

Give support wrong.
never give support also wrong.

Shame on us.

:(

ok bye. Peace.

Ah Lai.....Finish alreadi liao.!!!

i know la.. just giving them the support you know. even thought they din win this competition or whatsoever. i believe there's always something bigger for them in the future. :) how you doing bro?!!!! still rocking on with those beautiful axes of yours?!

Back