Yamaha V50 for SALE $250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yeo, no need to sigh mah..... should be happy you blocked a bad deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always have one lah, we not in heaven leh..... dun worry, be happy.

I too had some bad experience. One guy wanted to buy my stuff and strike a deal for 700 bucks..later after 3 days he said would pay only 450...coz he can buy on ebay..later 550...then finally did not turn up and kept silent. I msg him that I am not interested to sell to him.

He went to the extent of warning ( 8O ) me that he will post my bad behaviour of not selling to him on the forums. I told him to go ahead and also gave him a counter warning that, If I happen to see any nonsense stuff, I shall go legal through my Lawyer brother..He kept silent and wanted to close the deal peacefully..I have decided not to sell to him anymore..

BTW this guy is damn rich and lives in bungalow house !!! :D

To yeojjsg. For your information, my qns was "can you lower the price?" . Note that i wasn't going to say im won't buy it if it's not $100. I tot i was going to buy it at $250 until i went around asking and realise that the price can be lower as it's an old product. And mind you, u r trying to sell something, u dun expect some bargain do u ? What u r doing here is rather impolite. I did state in my email im looking for my 1st keyboard.

To mikemann. What makes you think i am a trader? Of cause everyone hope to sell away their stuff at a good price. Besides, i was new to these guitar gears. i did not try to sell my gear at a price more than wut i bought it for. give me the evidence im a bloody trader. If ure that good, y did u buy the guitar from me? i bought 1 efx and sold 1 guitar thru the classified ads. again, what makes u think im a trader. stop maligning me.

yeojjsg, im very disappointed by ur act. you did not even bother to tell me the price i quote is unreasonable to u . next time i shall just quote over the internet that ure a bloody cheater if i think that the price u r selling is unreasonable. again , i was new to keyboard.

On my side im afraid of bad seller, on ur side u r irritated by bad buyer.

pls. think bout it. do u think tt's necessary? come on... u got pissed n u have to tell the whole world, u have to bring shame to ur victim. what kinda person are u. making use of the time when im in school to bring shame to my name.

if im a bad buyer, ure a bad seller. thanks. i blocked a bad deal too.

all in all thanks ar mikemann n yeojjsg

i just checked my mail .

yeojjsg replied " no balls to reply? "

oh man.. 1st fuck geylang chinese prostitues ... n then trying to challenge me.

look at this .. look at this... geek.

act of bravery

:twisted: well done! our friend here is brave enuff to own up.

look, I've told you the original retail price is $2200,
so mind you, for $250 it's a steal !
and you can still ask for $100 ?

I've sold quite a number of gear and my price is normally
very competitive. I'm always pissed when people asked for
less when they already know it's a modest and good price.

Another guy is selling the V50 for $400, and it's a good modest
price as well. I think he yet to sell it probably others have asked
for less but I believe the V50 worth more than $400 becos it's a
rare Yamaha FM synth; it might only has 4-op but the performance
mode it's where the power of the synth is, you can make the weirdest
and most powerful sound from synthesis.

The factory sounds are decent but if you get yourself some design sounds
you'll know the power of this synth. Of course not comparable to the current
models, it do has its characteristic. The performance mode P38 Electric Piano
will knock your head down.

great balls of fire

MrRhoads said:
i just checked my mail .

yeojjsg replied " no balls to reply? "

oh man.. 1st xxxx geylang chinese prostitues ... n then trying to challenge me.

look at this .. look at this... geek.

you started the great balls of fire !

I know.

but it's after i asked around then i tot that the price can be lowered. im new . i repeat.

u shld just tell me . i dun see a need in this thread

alright name caller.

im trying to tok nicely.

u have ur experiences, i have my worries.

if im wrong to quote stupid price i apologise.

how bout u?

so u believe in learning everything the hard way. no nice tok.

Oh my. I read the posts wrongly. I mixed up the buyer from the seller.

Doesn't matter. I really think this thread should go offline and be resolved privately. It will not solve anything if all the dirty laundry are hung up for all to see.

oo now he replied in the email again.. "pissed n pee on ur head".

hmm.. since he believe in the hard way..

let me guess.. did u pee on ur mum's head and got whacked n she threw u down the flat . u lay there could nt move and it's when a dog pee on ur head u learned by watching how the dog did it.

i really feel its rude to do something likethat.. posting conversations in here and stuff.. not goode not goode :( :evil:

yes. look at what he is trying to do to me. if im not a soft member. den my name is brought shame w/o me knowing. im most disappointed by the fact that my name is posted.

btw.. mrrhoads tried to bargain.. but you didnt say if the quoted price was alright and you go on here doing that.. thats not right man.. reminded me of my RPG days.. when ur damn new and you dont know the costs of stuff. and someone's selling something for 5000 credits.. and then u go hey can i get that for 3000 credits? and then the person goes "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS GUY!!!! HE THINKS ITS A JOKE? FUCKING NOOB." .. u know that kinda thing..nyeaaheheh :) ... i think the MOST appropriate way is to tell MrRhoads POLITELY that the price he quoted wasnt what you were expecting...

I think there is no need for this kind of thread ... It will only stirred up more confrontations among soft members and brought people to shame

Pee Wee

MrRhoads said:
oo now he replied in the email again.. "pissed n pee on ur head".

hmm.. since he believe in the hard way..

let me guess.. did u pee on ur mum's head and got whacked n she threw u down the flat . u lay there could nt move and it's when a dog pee on ur head u learned by watching how the dog did it.

Pee Wee:

FYI: I nvr pee on anybody and I nvr have a dog. :smt003

your name?

MrRhoads said:
yes. look at what he is trying to do to me. if im not a soft member. den my name is brought shame w/o me knowing. im most disappointed by the fact that my name is posted.

the moderators had excluded them out, only in someone's posting
your name still there. Like I say - TOO BAD

u have a problem with understanding. pls read more than once before attempting the qns.

u can say wadever u wan next. i hope soft close this soon. im not bothering anymore. it's just a waste of time. if only this is closed much earlier, i would not waste my time here.

however this is something i will bear in mind.

i hope u will be more patient, understanding and resonable when selling ur stuff.

if u r irritated by my bargaining, i already apologise. u dun need to apologise if u think u r not wrong at all. God knows.

Till' the next brutal victim u meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back