X Japan the Last live question

metalella_eh said:
hey... u guys who are a fan of X japan.. listen up~! it have come to my knowledge that yoshiki owns a house in singapore.. but i dunno is it a bungalow.. terrace house.. private estate.. condominium.. i dunno.. all i know is he owns a house right here in singapore..

he never come singapore how to own house. ahha.. if its true.. thats good. but dont think its true.

wtf. wrong info leh bro. they never perform scars before. forever love yes, they did, but yoshiki lay the piano and toshi singing, pata and heath just sat there.

I just visited the old x japan thread and saw the taiji video. Man he looks terrible(looks even worse than Keith Richards) :(

sLapshock said:
yes. tokyo dome a.k.a verge of destruction a.k.a silent jeealousy tour. is the best lvie they did. they were so aggeresive.

i waatch all 3 days concert (the first two days was never release by yoshiki officially) it is so nice!

Wha! How you get the first two day concerts?

trade it. all my rare files i trade with my friends overseas. there is nowhere to buy it in market. that bastard yoshiki dont wanna release it .. maybe when he runs out of money

i ahte yoshiki for this.

i thought toshi joined a cult music group,masaya. His brother tried to stop him by controling his money, but toshi threatened to sue him. He gave an excuse of leaving x-japan that he think that all the song that yoshiki wrote is too depress for him, making him a very sad man.

some ppl blamed toshi for hide's death.

And i dont like heath, he is kind of outcast of the band, take a look at last live concert and you know what i mean.

and yes toshi and yoshiki were kindergarten friends and they were the pioneers of x.

though, i like toshi for his unique high pitch voice.

aiyo lola, i guess i no need get your file liao la, i saw your filelist, all my files, you have already. how to trade? lol.

hiroshimorie said:
Cloudsky said:
Cool! I hope one day he will hold a concert in Singapore.

Maybe he could do a EM/EMII tour around Asia and coming to Singapore to perform at Esplanade?

:D

I'll definitely go.

i still prefer the old days yoshiki in his drums, haha

haha. need help

sorry but to revive this thread. man i just cannot seem to find xjapan's songs. any idea where to get them other then buy cd? haha you know what i mean. i love the song tears. and i wan more videos too. thanks in advance

Re: haha. need help

kanzer said:
sorry but to revive this thread. man i just cannot seem to find xjapan's songs. any idea where to get them other then buy cd? haha you know what i mean. i love the song tears. and i wan more videos too. thanks in advance

try www.mininova.org

Back