X Japan the Last live question

AlexiLaiho

New member
the part where yoshiki takes off his neck brace and hugs toshi .. whats the story behind that? and where can i get x japan dvds =)
 
AlexiLaiho said:
the part where yoshiki takes off his neck brace and hugs toshi .. whats the story behind that? and where can i get x japan dvds =)

Yoshiki been doing that in most of their concert. He not only hug Toshi, he hug Taiji, hide pata and everyone too.

But the one in last live maybe the last one that he hug toshi, coz yoshiki and toshi being friend since kindergarden and after the last live they may never met again and also toshi wanted to say sorry to yoshiki for leaving X.. bla bla bla
 
ahha. ic. its good la. but eventhough its good i never felt it is the last live for xjapan..... the song list is so surks.

the REAL last live was in 1992 where they play 3 days 3 night in tokyo dome for the sake of TAIJI'S departure from the band.

they play their first album (vanishing vision) on first day, second album (blue blood) on 2nd day and third album (silent jealousy) on their final day.

that is LAST LIVE..!!!

after that they change their name to X-JAPAN and downgraded... not blaming heath but seems that taiji departure change them alot as a band.. everyone start doing solo's ad take damn 5years for an album. and most nice song in the album was release as single before.

bad bad bad xjapan. i am never a xjapan fan. X more likely.
 
half step down.

only some songs in last lvie they play standard, i think rusty nail and weekend.

the rest half step down.
 
can i be an idiot here?:) haha can anyone add me on msn and send me some x-japan vids? i've onli seen one in my entire life haha thx a million!
 
Cloudsky said:
Argh! After watching the last live vcd, I simply have to buy their cds, can't take it anymore! :eek:

where did you get the vcd? i can only find the audio at hmv and its selling for over a hundred
 
Yoshiki

owns EXTACY records that based in L.A, America and have 2 studio's there. Producing bands, artist and some of hsi works. Latest ones are Eternal Melody II and Symphonic Violet UK. In other words MONEY IS STILL FLOWING INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT.


Toshi

Playing for charity, singing for old folks home and bla bla bla.


Taiji

Doesnt make money much, recenly released his own band album call OTOKAZE.


HEATH

Seriously i dont know.


PATA

In a band called Ra:iN , just having a performance in PARIS last May 1st 2005.


hide

dont ask.
 
i thought heath and pata are in dopeheadz or something like that? maybe i read wrongly or what.
 
sLapshock said:
ahha. ic. its good la. but eventhough its good i never felt it is the last live for xjapan..... the song list is so surks.

the REAL last live was in 1992 where they play 3 days 3 night in tokyo dome for the sake of TAIJI'S departure from the band.

they play their first album (vanishing vision) on first day, second album (blue blood) on 2nd day and third album (silent jealousy) on their final day.

that is LAST LIVE..!!!

after that they change their name to X-JAPAN and downgraded... not blaming heath but seems that taiji departure change them alot as a band.. everyone start doing solo's ad take damn 5years for an album. and most nice song in the album was release as single before.

bad bad bad xjapan. i am never a xjapan fan. X more likely.

tokyo Dome 92 rocks man! i think its by far better than the last live. and also they look more agressive back then, and they also played my fav songs but not in last live.
 
yes. tokyo dome a.k.a verge of destruction a.k.a silent jeealousy tour. is the best lvie they did. they were so aggeresive.

i waatch all 3 days concert (the first two days was never release by yoshiki officially) it is so nice!
 
WJ said:
Cloudsky said:
Argh! After watching the last live vcd, I simply have to buy their cds, can't take it anymore! :eek:

where did you get the vcd? i can only find the audio at hmv and its selling for over a hundred


I bought it from some dude at the yahoo auctions for around 8.50 sing dollars, not v clear, but decent enough quality.
 
hey... u guys who are a fan of X japan.. listen up~! it have come to my knowledge that yoshiki owns a house in singapore.. but i dunno is it a bungalow.. terrace house.. private estate.. condominium.. i dunno.. all i know is he owns a house right here in singapore..
 
Back
Top