WTS/WTT: Yamaha's highest end bass guitar!

Havicks

Hi guys. Much has been said about this YAMAHA TRBJP2. Mine's Translucent Dark Red in Colour. All parts stock! Condition 9/10. I don't have to explain further what it's capabilities are. I need to sell or trade this bass away to fund for a new bass that i have set my eyes upon for my current band.

Cash sale price: $2800 Negotiable. (Slashed the price down.)
Trade value: $3000.

Another one is the Gretsch G5442BDC in Red finish. Selling cheaply for $950 (Highly Nego.) or trade with Yamaha BB2004 or BB2005 or Made In Korea Spectors or any basses that i am keen on of equal value. Condition 9.9/10! Looks as good as new. Never gigged and very very seldom played. It deserved a better home!

Text or Whatsapp me at 83664446 to deal. If can clinch a fast and smooth deal i won't mind reducing the price further. I don't mind trades plus cash top up to. I am willing to listen and discuss whatever offers thrown as i need a new bass guitar desperately! Looking for Musicman Bongo 5 or 6. Musicman Stingray. Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V. Fender American Deluxe, Standard, Select Jazz Bass (Year 2010 and above if possible.) Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass. F Bass. Xotic Bass. Yamaha Attitude LTD. Yamaha BBNE2. Made In Germany Warwicks. Sadowsky UV series. Actually you can throw any particular basses and i'll inform you if i am keen on it or not. Thank you my friends! Once again, the number to deal is 83664446!!! :)

I may even reduce the price of the Yamaha TRBJP2 to $2650-$2800! Now that's a steal! My loss, your gain! Go for it!

- - - Updated - - -

I may even reduce the price of the Yamaha TRBJP2 to $2650-$2800! Now that's a steal! My loss, your gain! Go for it!

- - - Updated - - -

Latest posts

Back