WTS Free the Tone Solderless cables and plugs

blindmouse

http://www.freethetone.com/en/products/cable/

Smallest plug in the world. I was using Lava mini ELC with HICON superflats, then after that Lava mini ELC solder-free cables but have since upgraded to these. Smallest profile, cable is significantly more flexible and they're way easier to make and much more reliable.

Lava solder-free took me 15-20 mins to make each cable and my fingers hurt like crap after that. Even though I checked each cable with a multimeter a few out of 20+ cables failed me over time and I had to tighten the plugs every now and then.

Now these Free the Tone solderless cables only took me less than a minute to make each cable and NONE of the 33 cables I made have ever failed me even though I move my pedals often between my PT-pro to PT-mini. Now when I reconfigure and alter some of the cables length it's so quick and I don't even bother using the multimeter to check. No wonder Jap guitarists such as Sugizo from Luna Sea and Tomoyasu Hotei are using these cables for their boards too.

I bought more intending to use them for the PT-2 as well. However, I no longer need the PT-2 and thus I have an extra 18 (9 cables) or 24 (to make 12 cables) plugs for sale and some length of cables.

18 plugs = $200

24 plugs = $260

3m cable = $30, additional $10 for every metre so 5m would be $50.

SMS me at 9066 3921 to deal. Thanks. No trades and price is firm.

Back