WTS Fender Japan Jaguar(red). Currently with a fretless neck, original neck included

mervs

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Fender Japan Jaguar(red). Bought this from a fellow softie years back, and right now I just do not have the time to play this baby. Instrument condition is great, with only the white pickguard turning slightly yellow. Instrument serial is it is R081967 which means it was produced in 2004-2005, checking from the Fender website.

Everything is stock, other than the fretless neck and strings. Currently I play it passive most of the time, I love the extra controls when its on active, but I'm the kind of guy that prefers a simpler instrument. I'd rather let the soundguy/audio engineer fine tune the sound, since any venue does have its fair share of acoustic qualities to watch out for.

The unlined fretless neck is Birdseye maple with a rosewood fretboard. Current strings are GHS Flatwounds. This neck is heavy! Something you would use in a zombie survival situation, but its very nice to play on due to its satin finish. Its profile leans slightly more the to”U” shaped necks.

The stock Jaguar neck is like most Japan Fender necks, are gloss finished. Serial number/etc are shown in the picture. It is currently demounted. You will most prob need to do some bridge adjustment as its profile is slimmer than the unlined fretless neck.

I'm looking to sell the bass and the necks as one package. You will have to mount/demount the necks yourself tho, and also, batteries sold separately. The bass will come with a heavy duty Warwick bag, the much chunkier/padded one. The neck will come in a heavily stuffed microphone stand box, also from Warwick! =D There is a short story around this, but I'll keep that for later.

Going for $1250

You can contact me at : nine 183 one 650
to come down and test it out.

thanks
-mervin

p00.JPG

p01.jpg

p02.jpg

p03.jpg

p04.JPG

Hi all, the bass is on hold now. I will update this post accordingly in the days to come.

Hi all, the bass has been sold to a very nice gentleman. Thank you all for your interest!

Latest posts

Back