WTS: Bass Related Rigs

Havicks

Hi all,

I need to clear my stuffs as i won't be needing them anymore. For fast clearance, everything i have left is on sale now.

1) Musicman Bongo 5 HH in Stealth Black Finish. Ebony Fretboard! Condition 9.5/10. As good as new guys! Case candies and all still intact! Going for $2250! Negotiable still. Throw me your highest offer, highest lowballer gets it.

2) Akai UniBass Harmonizer/Distortion Pedal. Check out what it does on YouTube! Cool and unique sounding pedal. Futhermore it's ultra rare!!! Comes with box and adapter. Condition 9/10. Going for $300!

3) Line 6 Wireless G30 Relay System for Guitar/Bass! Condition 9.5/10! Comes with box! I only used it once and felt that the traditional cables were sufficient enough. Going for $320. Highly Negotiable.

4) I know this isn't guitar/bass related but i'm selling off a Scott Speedster S5 (Year 2005 series) for $650. Only fault is that it's rear rim is slightly dented. Otherwise, everything else is working absolutely fine! This is highly negotiable. Can be traded for amplifiers/Boss GT10-B plus top up from your side!

That's all i have left and i'd love to clear them A.S.A.P.!!! Text/Whatsapp me at 83664446 to deal or enquire for pictures and all. Just feel free to throw me your offers! I'm willing to listen as i don't need these gears anymore. LOWBALLERS ARE WELCOMED TOO!!! All items are still negotiable! Get more than one item at once and i'll work out an irresistable deal for you. Thank you so much people. I look forward to your offers!

Last edited:
Deal today and get the musicman bongo for $2130! Get the wireless and the bass for $2450! Get the bass and the akai pedal for $2400! Come on guys! Hit me up with offers!

MusicMan Bongo 5 HH in Stealth Black with Ebony Fretboard for $2100!!! I have to clear this bass quick. Throw me your offers guys!

MusicMan Bongo still available. Alright guys i'm willing to go as low as $2100 as i need the cash to fund for a family member's hospital bills. I have to quit playing bass for awhile due to financial strain, hence, i'm letting my last bass guitar go! Fast deal. I'm not the kind to drag a transaction. Grab this Stealth beauty with ebony fretboard quick! There are not many of these kind around! Condition as good as new with original hardcase and all! I appreciate your help as this would benefit my family as well. Thank you my friends.

Latest posts

Back