Windows Live (MSN) help

theunknown

ok here goes!

for those who use windows live messenger (like me), there was one time where you have to update the software to continue signing in. i accepted the update, however when it reaches 100%, it rolled back to 0% and says i wasn't connected to the internet. so i checked out the error code up the internet and somewhere, someone said that i have to delete everything file and reinstall MSN again. so i did.

at first i couldnt even access the MSN download page, the page saying that the server of the website has an error. so i "whatevered" at it and used my sis's computer to download the installer. while the installer is preparing itself, out came a sunshine and dry the water away and incy wincy... eh wrong. out came an error window saying "error: oncatalogresult:0x80190194 " and there's a link for help. at the help page *opened the firefox* in the help page, it says im not connected to the internet. IF im really not connected, how the lovelovelovelove can i even read the help page??

another method: tried copying the whole MSN file from another computer but could only copy some files. apparently there's a protection for file so cannot copy. lolol.

oh yeah, im using Vista. bummer

any help is appreciated!!

Back