which les paul?

al2500bkfloydrose1a.jpg

aww man.. a floyd on a les paul jus looks wrong.. :x

classics said:
this look yummy

anyway if i order from ishibashi how much must i pay for the shipping? and can it pass throught SG custom? need to pay tax? how many % tax?

erm wth how come the link show 68k yen, but when i clik the telecaster pix it show 90k yen, if its 90k yen tat it :(

Shipping depends I suppose... check with forum members who have bought from Ishibashi (do a search on this forum to find out who).

Tax: Japan tax-free (buying from outside Japan), Singapore 5% GST (>$400SGD, there was a case of no GST before, so if you're lucky... 8))

the guitar is 68K Yen. The 90K Yen is the retail price from Fender Japan website.

i must say that guitar will be quite special to get... a f-hole, 3 pup tele. :)

Why is a floyd on an LP wrong? It looks sexier than those with the TOM bridges... 8) Those agile guitars are really huge value apparently..

If you guys want to acquire Agiles, do enquire about Mass Orders (MO). Ask them about the min. number of orders. Strive for a win-win situation, and negotiate politely and reasonably. Here's a quote regarding Rondo's shipping policy.

We ship anywhere in 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. We do on occasion ship to Western Europe: Buyer is reponsible for customs duty and ups brokerage changes, which will be added to your bill on all export sales and is due upon receipt of order. Customs duty and brokerage charges (for orders outside the US) are not refundable for any reason. Orders shipped outside of the US and Canada are not refundable.

I believe they are flexible enough to entertain Asia as well, since they are an "American operated family business", and it highly depends on how you negotiate with them... Also, if things work out, don't forget to invite Luther!!! I love and respect him a lot... People of his calibre are rare here... :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a floyd in a LP take away some of that sweet fat sustain of the magohany? (The floyd still looks cool btw).

A properly setup floyd can sustain as well as a fixed bridge. Perhaps the fixed bridge will sustain a couple milliseconds more. ;)

where can i find a agile, and what's its price range like? is it better than an epiphone? cause i'm planning to get a les-paul too.
:lol:

what's the price range like?(those who owns one?) cause i'm looking for a les-paul copy..sorry to bother guys.

ah vell, rondomusic does not ship to sg. just checked with them. any chance that we can order direct from agile? can't seem to find their webbie..

dlextreme-01-tn.gif

AR!!! i saw it, fall in love with another guitar. omfg a real cool layout over fretboard OMFG!!!

over gain10!!!

Guys, here's Rondo Music's reply to my email. I sent it earlier today, right after fibredrive's last post.

"In generaly we are trying to avoid doing too much exporting, but yes since you asked nicely we can do somthing for you.

Kurt "

I asked them regarding consolidated Mass Orders, and I implored them to reconsider. So yeah...

Oh yes! Check out "Another Minor Blues, more out" by Edward Degenaro! He used an Agile LP custom for this recording... I found this out by chance, it wasn't a referral by Rondo Music...

It's not Ishibashi I am after, but rather Ikebe Gakki... Ikebe Gakki doesn't offer a good range of LP copies as Ishibashi, but it has a better variety of Strats/Teles/Super-strats etc.

Latest posts

Back