where would u be going after the Os??

aww man, dark_knight, and u actually, er... saw the baby? 8O man, i'd puke, then go into shock and be traumatized for the rest of my life man :(

anyhow, who else is going to go JC? i've got 20 dumb pts for prelims, cant go to any JC bleh... and anyone going poly? what courses u guys aiming for?

angusyoung said:
im gonna have a bonfire n burn all my bks

lol, no, sell em on ebay for 1 buck each lol. at least u earn some. i wouldve burned all my notes, but mom says i gotta keep em for sis, bleh! so after Os i gotta sort all the crap out again lol.

I want to dye my hair green. Can't seem to find the dye though. Anyone knows?

I'll also be jamming and going to as many gigs as possible. Stay out late at night and walk around aimlessly.

And work. I need money to buy tons of gear :D

well i was actually sticking stickers for my HIV samples and there was this commotion from my classmate as she screamed when she opened the milo and saw the baby..cus we gotta check such containers to see what the contents are and she din expect an abortion baby to come to the lab for disposal in a yellow biohazard bag and sent to the incinerator (neither did i actually)..so after sticking i went to see what she was screamin about and there was the baby...with a keychain sayin Ill love you always..its pretty..um...bloody..cus the mothers blood all around it..can see the face and fingers and toes all formed...i guess we gotta get used to seeing such stuff cus gonna be working there for the rest 4 months of my attachment..

my post seems kinda in a weird place..so maybe ill explain abit more on how my attachement for the benefit of those considering poly as a choice of further studies..

the course im taking is Bio Medical Science, u will need like around 10 to 13 points to get into such a course..its focus is mostly on bio tho there is chemistry and physics here and there in yr 1..

the subjects u study range from cell biology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, microbiology, haematology, blood banking, pathology, histology, clinical chemistry, genetics, anatomy and physiology, pharmacology and maths..

as for ur attachment period..ud prob go to work in a lab of somesort..the labs can range from those of a hospital, to private labs such as eye research, or quest and so forth..

job prospect wise, ull be workin in a lab heh..with further studies u can become a researchers, medical techs, lab manager, auditors ect..

you also get about 2 yrs off from a medical science or bio medical science degree course overseas..

well i hope this info helps those of u who are interested in the biomedical science option in poly :twisted:

Good Luck \m/

NO SCIENCE FOR ME, THAT'S FOR SURE! =)

I'm gonna go intensive shopping! HAHA. And go look for a job and just call up all my friends, the old and the new, from anywhere and everywhere and catch up on old/new times.... O.O Yadah yadah. And jog every other night and go for nightwalks. AND BE NOCTURNAL!

i was thinking.. straight after my o lvls.. i'll stay home and play PS2 and complete all the games i want to play! woo.. get drunk by ice creams.. and play the guitar till my finger bleeds. HAHAHA..

angusyoung said:
im gonna have a bonfire n burn all my bks

yeah i really did that and suffered for it cos Jc i wanted to refer to them ...no more... then As i did the same... now uni i suffering cos cannot refer to them... hahaha...

Anyway after my Os i went CJC.... got influenced into the guitar... can say like CJC was where my music salvation occurred... My backstreet boys CD disappeared....

Back