Where can I find professional studio in singaore?

Studios Helpers

does most studios have people there or those crew team to help you out during recording? or in the making of the album?

Thhstrumaholic, what are you recording? A band or just you? It would be easier to help you if you give us more information.

Thhstrumaholic : the process is Recording > Mixing > Mastering. the guy who oversees stuff from pre-production or during the production is a Producer. In singapore, usually the Recording Engineer , Mixing Engineer , Mastering Engineer and Producer is the same one person to cut costs and reduce team conflict although lacking of manpower.

So I've answered your question straight. now to let us know what you're actually trying to do as a big picture.. so people can share their knowledge/experience.

yeah not sure what you mean either. you didn't mention where pink noise is, you didn't mention what album you bought and no samples of that acoustic recording and statement that an SSL console was used.

I seriously wouldn't know what to expect.

Just buy Liang Wen Fu Please tell her album. recording up to mastering pretty done by a single person at Pink Noise. :p

Wow, I dunno you are so enthusiastic .
Well, it should be selling in all CD Rama. Go to the counter, and ask Liang Wen Fu's Please tell her album. It is all instrumental album. Around $18 dollar, so it is a bit of cost.
Now there is bookfest in Suntec also, CD Rama booth is also selling that.
Also said earlier are audio engineering is done by a single person.

you seemed impressed. I'm enthusiastic to learn how your judgement and your ears work together to rank what is good and bad for you. I will check it out popular bookstore again if I ever consider going back to continue my studies from where I left off as a PSLE dropout to buy stationaries.. however...

Asiatec Pink Noise
No.43 Roces Avenue, Barangay Paligsahan, Quezon City 1103, Philippines

thread topic : "find professional studio in singapore"

heh.

Hi guys. I am new to SOFT. However i wish to find a Good recording studio to record "SOLO VOCAL Minus one track" for one song.. I am in delima, what is sound mastering? Do i need to master the song i recorded? Thanks for the enlightment.

Last edited:
you seemed impressed. I'm enthusiastic to learn how your judgement and your ears work together to rank what is good and bad for you. I will check it out popular bookstore again if I ever consider going back to continue my studies from where I left off as a PSLE dropout to buy stationaries.. however...

heh.

Yes go out and buy and support our local artisit.:p

Back