Watsup, Gladys here.

Gladys973

Hello, Softies? Lol.

Ive been in soft for about a month and just wondering around singing contests, which is disappointing cuz they all need ppl 16plus. Im not even 15.

My main influence is TokioHotel. Interesting band luh. And the Jonas Brothers. and other famous bands out there.

I love singing, but i dont have any singing experiences but i did alot of performances at school and stuff...

If i were to join a band, it should be around my age luh. Preferably Malay?- No racism. i just happen to know races affects the chemistry and picure of a band.

Gyeaa... oh, i'm not singaporean, incase ur wondering.xD

oooo i read a thread of urs or something about vocalist in the musician market. i assume u can speak malay? ok i dont need to assume. i know. hahah. still i dont see how races affect band chemistry except language barrier. but everybody here speaks english, no? but of course, this my opinion.

oh yes. welcome to soft. expect, fgl, vickomaniac, dime, liberator, aki s ian...etc. the same old people who welcomes new softies

hmmmm seems a lotta softies here 'GET SOME JUNGLE, GET SOME" ALREADY ..ITS OUR JUNGLE AFTER ALL .... IM TARZAN ...SO NOW WHO IS JANE? :mrgreen:

orh yeee orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh .....

I don't think race affects the chemistry of a band. I mean my band has a mix but we're still dam tight. Like a virgin pu*sy. Heh. :mrgreen: :twisted: Haha in my opinion the music we play, it's like a universal language. Race? It's just colour. it's totally up to individuals on how they behave, the decisions they make, and blah blah. Wrong no? :D

Haha. Anyway welcome! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcomess. :D

It touched my heart. :'}

Yea; i can understand malay.. abit...

*GOodLucK for FGL for finding is Jane! xD teehee.

<3

Back