Wanted: Audio Engineer/Mixing/Mastering for demo within budget

alok9871

Hi Friends

I am looking for people who can mix and master our demos. Currently I am using Garageband to record my demos. Sounds decent, but I am looking for someone to take it to the next level. I am running on a budget, but have 8-9 songs for the next 3 months. Most of the people I contacted have 150 dollars for mixing and 150 dollars for mastering per song. I wont be able to pay that much amount.

If you can recommend someone, Id really appreciate it.

Thank you

Regards
Alok

Hi Alok,
I work at www.matchlessmix.com and we're an online mixing service in the US. We'd love to give you a hand with your project. We've actually mixed several songs for an artist based in Singapore. We only focus on mixing services but we'd be glad to refer you to a mastering engineer that's best suited for your project. You can check out our site to learn more about us and hear some of our work. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Brent
brent{at}matchlessmix.com

Hey, I've just PM-ed u :)

Hi Friends

I am looking for people who can mix and master our demos. Currently I am using Garageband to record my demos. Sounds decent, but I am looking for someone to take it to the next level. I am running on a budget, but have 8-9 songs for the next 3 months. Most of the people I contacted have 150 dollars for mixing and 150 dollars for mastering per song. I wont be able to pay that much amount.

If you can recommend someone, Id really appreciate it.

Thank you

Regards
Alok

Back