Wad cymbals do u guys have...

haha the internet my dear friend. the wonders it does for you. not really la my friend was in US and he's picking up one. so yea la cheaper. but well its for me ONLY.mwahahaha.

Marcdadrummer, no prob... most important is that you like what you buy... if you need help in enlarging the hole, let me know... :wink:

drum_hobbyist said:
Marcdadrummer, no prob... most important is that you like what you buy... if you need help in enlarging the hole, let me know... :wink:

yo man, is there an SOP for enlarging the whole?? can't i just use a bigger drill bit??

waa, cannot one time pap drill mah?? i saw from UFIP cymbal making thing, they just drill the whole from a drilling machine like from any dnt workshop have one...

but step by step lah, small drill bit, than follow by bigger drill bit and so on... should there be a rest period in trasition to another drill bit?? let the cymbal rest??

Sorry everyone, checked with Boon Studio. He sells Wuhan China both 16" & !8" at $30 a piece. Not Starting from $30..

ahpek1 said:
Sorry everyone, checked with Boon Studio. He sells Wuhan China both 16" & !8" at $30 a piece. Not Starting from $30..

i called boon today then the guy on the phone told me that the 16 inch wuhan china is $45...then i was like "huh?" 8O ...

so

is it $30 a piece for 16 and 18 inch china or wat...? help me..thanks guys...

Yep, it's 30. Hmmm... or maybe thats my special price that he quote me. Anyways, just call and tell him you're Ahpek's fren. Say i recommend and ask for a good price :D
Better than paying $50 bro..

haha...i see i see...thanks ahpek...i'll call them again and say your name 'ahpek'...but does he know who's ahpek...later he say which ahpek then wat am i goin to say to him...? or you help me buy la..i give you the money then you buy for me...?

wah lan, he said the 18" one 55... 55 to 30 dollars is a heck lot of difference mate!!!

Ahpek, u live in tampines right?? im at st 45 block 491-C.. meet up and go there one day?? haha, coz 30 dollars for 18", like that i buy more than one man!!

my number's 82333109, get back to me via sms or smth ah..:D

cheerios:D

yo penko, we all go there one day one gang lah.. now got me and farid. Still awaiting Mr Ahpek to follow. we all go together sure get cheaper than 30, if one of us buys at least one piece... haha..

ahpek, thanks for the lobang>:D

haha... correct! ok set, we take orders and i'll bring you there and buy. Text me at 9299 0781 bro, but after 2pm. I'll be sleeping in the morning..
Cheers!!

those buying wuhan china :

1)Marcdadrummer
2)Farid
3)any more...?

easier for ahpek to organised plus he's gonna help us in gettin discount...

Back