Vocalist/Bassist/Female Keyboardist/Drummer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry ladies n gentlemen..was having too much fun last three days helping in a friend's band forgot to log in.pls msg me inbox with yr personal details.

Bassist, been only learning for 8 months, no experience, little knowledge of music theory.

Into funk, pop, rock and ballads, but open to any genre. I've not been in a band before after all.

NSF (this is probably a very big one). Just POP-ed.

Interested to play with a band.

Hi elderly versatile bass player with experienced able to sing and back up vocals if age is not a criteria. Thank you.

Wow this thread is insanely populated. Might as well join in the fun! 23yo drummer here looking for a band to jam weekly with. would be awesome if theres some magic and permanent members evolves, but ither than that. hit me up if you're still looking for a drummer!

9653 8710

Greetings mcmahon. I would like to try out as a vocalist. I'm a dramatic high tenor and I'm currently studying SLS under Daniel Singh. Hit me up on 91724311 if you're still interested in a vocalist. Cheers!

Hey.

I'm 28 this year, can drum and keyboard. Generally ok with any type of music. Looking forward to hearing from you. Pm me. =)

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a vocalist?

If you are, I'm a amateur performing vocalist and have done a few perfromances.
Some of the songs I've covered before are the likes of Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Emelie Sande and Jazz standards.

Hit me up at 8183 1029 if you're looking ;)

-Cindy

Hello!! I love singing and have performed for a number of small events : ) Am Interested, but would like to know what genre of music you are looking at.

Hi Bro.. I'm a bassist and have been for awhile now.. I've experiences in performing locally and overseas and i am currently looking for a band within the ranges of the genres you had stated. Let me know if the spot is still open. Cheers!

Hello ,

I am interested to jam . I am 20 years old , I play both guitar and drums , I am still quite new to this but it would great if I could join you for jamming and get some experience.

The original date of this thread has been quite sometime already. Will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back