Vocalist, are you one? :D

songwei

Hey there!

To cut thing short, my band's looking for a vocalist! One that can scream would be awesome! We're playing stuffs like ADTR, A7X, ETF, ATTACK ATTACK! and so on. We've been playing together for like almost a year now, and we do want dedicated members. One not with play play attitude. Of course, we want to be famous, don't you?

Male or Female, doesn't really matter. As long as you clique with us, cause we're really kinda rowdy and noisy. We're all Chinese, age range 19 to 20. If that matters to you that is. We're a bunch of fun loving people too.

Contact me at;
retarded_songwei@hotmail.com
or

nope i dun wanna be famous.becuse i play music for passion lol.famous n wise come as incentives,benefits for u in ur future.dun ever play music for fame.trust me.just an advice no offense dude dun get me wrg:]

yup.. no offense too.. but, you don't play music for fame. play it becos u like and enjoy it : )

Hey you guys still searching? I'm interested! I'm Alex, age 18, a freshie currently in Ngee Ann Poly. I can do clean vocals, outward screams, and recently just mastered inward screams. I can cover Blessthefall - Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad and a few others. Do hit me up. My number's 92975970. Email and Facebook are both enzoalec92@hotmail.com. You can PM me too. Thanks =P

Back