Visual Sound, Effector13 pedals + pedalboard + used gear...

mrmisse

MISSE Electronics are bringing in Visual Sound and Effector13 pedals.. You will have the new Jekyll & Hydes, Route 66s and H2Os as well as the 1Spot multipedal power supplies.. Effector13 will see the infamous Truly Beautiful Disaster and Infinity making a hell of a scene here... We can order prototypes of the new tremolos for you as well.. Other than these, we will be building pedalboard/cases and selling second hand gear.. Do check us out at www.mrmisse.com or email us at shop@mrmisse.com.. we are updating the site everyday 2 days so keep coming back.. we are fairly new so feel free to give us any comments.. THANKS!!!

For you reference,
www.visualsound.net
www.effector13.com
www.mrmisse.com

Nice site you have there!

Welcome to the retail market of Asia. I'm sure you have a good bit of interest in your Visual Sound products.

Regards.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks alot man!!.. U r doing well too.. in fact very well.. there r still alot of stuff to be confirmed, esp the pedalboard/case details.. i'll defintely add your link in my web soon.. been in a frenzy lately.. haha but definitely some pleasant ones.. Cheers!!

YY

The fonts used in the descriptions are a bit small though, a bit hard to make out but overall nice site ... very well designed esp the colour scheme.

We have updated the site and included second hand gear like EH Clone Theory as well as Jimi Hendrix Wah Special.. rough pedalboard details are also up.. so check it out..

www.mrmisse.com

Hmmm, price for E13 pedals has increase a bit it seem. Hope you dont mind me saying.

But for anyone into interesting/collecting pedals, i think its good that you are bringing it in here. How about adding in some love pedals later on :D

http://lovepedal.com/

Yap.. there is some price adjustment.. infact.. there will be another adjustment soon.. because we are adjusting to retail prices provided by effector13.. some might go up a bit more and others will drop.. effector13 has also increased their retail prices.. i will update the prices by the end of the week.. do check back n giv ur comments..

lovepedal.. yeh.. i hav tried that before.. but they didnt reply.. maybe i'll try again.. thanx for that suggestion..

I see :D i'll keep a look out on the site then

Guess the maker of love pedals would be more interested in making $ of the people from HCFX forum :lol:

Thanks for your understanding.. do feel free to email me on anything.. any comments or suggestions..

i have actually asked more than a dozen of pedal makers for dealership but most of them jus didnt reply.. sob sob..

Interesting, mind me asking which are some of the pedal maker that you are interested in doing the dealership?

Its ok if cant say the name. I'll understand :D

nah it's fine w me.. jus to name a few.. foxrox (which i m still interested.. ) menatone.. dialtone.. prescription elect.. etc etc..

COOLLLLLLLL, i would definitely love to see foxrox stuff here. The Paradox tzf is one of my "must get" pedal :D

Menatone, i heard some news not long back that there might be a local shop bringing it in, but aint too confirm yet. That shop has some cool pedals from time to time too

Man, you have some taste in effect pedals. Great choice :D

yap.. i would love to see foxrox here man..

do tell me if there is anything you want us to try n bring in for ya..

Haha, my pedals "must get" list is all line up for the next few months. Too many pedals, but too little money :roll:

Anyway, what are some the pedals that you personally find that its interesting?

For me, its stuff from 4ms, lovetone, bigtone music, schumann electronic and tone czars, but too bad, most of which simply cost too much

yap it's insane how much some of this little things can burn ur pocket..

4ms is interesting.. n of coz lovetone is..
i wanna get my hands on a tape echo before i die.. a metasonix ring mod n a lovetone meatball.. but i guess i won't die happy.. sob sob..

Tape echo, the fulltone lastest one look great, but damn their price :evil:

Haha, some of those stuff just make people go crazy. I want a gibson LP custom silverburst one day, but i guess its rather impossible and very dim chance.

brundisium said:
Interesting, mind me asking which are some of the pedal maker that you are interested in doing the dealership?

Its ok if cant say the name. I'll understand :D

MrMisse,

Did you write to Fulltone?

I wrote in once and they offered me a dealership but I thought it wise not to go ahead based on the inventory requirements. Let me know if you need details on their dealer pricing and inventory requirements.

Mark

haha.. i actually did write to fulltone.. they didnt reply though.. must be because of the sexuality problem (mrmisse)..

mrmisse said:
haha.. i actually did write to fulltone.. they didnt reply though.. must be because of the sexuality problem (mrmisse)..

hmmm, mike fuller seem to have mixed response for his answering of mails :lol:

Latest posts

Back